2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been on Facebook watching Green Bay fans cry still and I must say our player development doesn’t get talked about enough

Tyreek was a 5th round pick

Kelce was a 3rd round pick

Mecole was 2nd and yes coming into his own

Darrel Williams was an UDFA

So was Damien Williams and we got him from Miami

saw a stat that said we have more than 10 undrafted free agents that’s been producing

we really have a good organization

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both our tackles are probably done :francis: we already know Schwartz is

This is the only thing I’m worried about.

I said it in another thread this game is gonna be similar to last years super bowl because their D line will be able to generate pressure smh

I think we’ll scheme and overcome it though

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the only thing I’m worried about.

I said it in another thread this game is gonna be similar to last years super bowl because their D line will be able to generate pressure smh

I think we’ll scheme and overcome it though

I’m not too much worried about this yr. The line has been mixed up literally from day one with LDT and it’s not like the rest have stayed too healthy. It’s worked out because teams are playing so far back that the underneath quick game has been automatic, in the playoffs especially. Mahomes has only thrown 2 deep balls. If they wanna play up like they did GB or like they did in the first half of the Chiefs game, they better be A-1 on both pass rush and coverage all game, because mobility doesn’t look like nearly the concern folks were hoping for :lolbron:

I’m more worried long term because we’re now looking at both long term tackles needing replacement, and interior line depth.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not too much worried about this yr. The line has been mixed up literally from day one with LDT and it’s not like the rest have stayed too healthy. It’s worked out because teams are playing so far back that the underneath quick game has been automatic, in the playoffs especially. Mahomes has only thrown 2 deep balls. If they wanna play up like they did GB or like they did in the first half of the Chiefs game, they better be A-1 on both pass rush and coverage all game, because mobility doesn’t look like nearly the concern folks were hoping for :lolbron:

I’m more worried long term because we’re now looking at both long term tackles needing replacement, and interior line depth.

This is really gonna be an issue smh.

Hopefully we can solve it in free agency

I was really hoping we get the tight end from Miami Tevin or the linebacker Nick Bolton from Missouri but I’ll hate if we have to grab the best lineman on the board

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is really gonna be an issue smh.

Hopefully we can solve it in free agency

I was really hoping we get the tight end from Miami Tevin or the linebacker Nick Bolton from Missouri but I’ll hate if we have to grab the best lineman on the board

Exactly we already need a backup to get Keizer tfoh, and younger LBs. Fortunately it looks like corner is set set, at least for a couple yrs and d-line stepped up major. And the contract still hasn't kicked in yet

Edit: or Fish could be that guy and come back after a yr as good as ever :ehh:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Exactly we already need a backup to get Keizer tfoh, and younger LBs. Fortunately it looks like corner is set set, at least for a couple yrs and d-line stepped up major. And the contract still hasn't kicked in yet

Edit: or Fish could be that guy and come back after a yr as good as ever :ehh:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Chiefs are probably going to win by double digits, but their reign ends after this season. Their daddy will be back and ready next season.:ufdup:.

No garbage calls will be helping them next year.:mjlit:.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiefs are probably going to win by double digits, but their reign ends after this season. Their daddy will be back and ready next season.:ufdup:.

No garbage calls will be helping them next year.:mjlit:.

I really don’t think y’all will spend it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Niang and LDT watched that shyt like :merchant: Schwartz watched it like :flabbynsick:

The first two are gonna have an uphill battle in the locker room if they come back, the way the Franchise got beat tf down. Schwartz knows he’s done :russ:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Let Sammy go. I don’t care what type of discount he wants to bargain he’s not worth it. I’d try to trade Mecole he’s a bust.

You need to spend at least 2-3 picks on the Oline and probably on tackles and a center. You need to send Niemann to the bench.

Biggest needs: OL, WR, LB and CB. Veach can’t keep patching up the OLine with band aids. It’s time to invest there or Pat will go the Andrew Luck route.