2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

slotkin :salute: that's my swing state future senator

why the fukk would we hang gay pride flags at the pentagon :laff:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
What you think? What happen to the red wave? Gop barely holding a 4-5 seat lead.. They haven’t done shyt since having the majority… Dems taking the house back in 2024 :ufdup:

You mean to tell me the real Americans aren't you going to sign up for more battles against the woke military, weaponization of the DOJ & investigations into the Biden crime family? :troll:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

I wonder what Schiff's strategy is? He can't really outflank Porter from the left, but brain rot from Fox would presumably make him persona non grata for conservatives.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Going to post all polls here.

Dems are toast in the US Senate if Tester loses in Montana and if Brown loses in Ohio.

Manchin is done.

Mandela Barnes losing by 27,000 votes in Wisconsin is a dagger. With him, I think the Senate is a jump ball. But alas.

The US House is interesting. New redrawn maps may give the Dems the opening to re-take the majority. We all saw the GOP fumble the bag in 2022.

There’s also the Trump factor. When he’s on the ballot, the GOP does well down ballot. The Dems were supposed to increase their House majority and ended up losing 10 seats.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Senate doesnt looks great for Dems, but let's not underestimate the GOP's propensity to nominate lunatics. It's hard to make an assessment before we see who they nominate out of the primary.

This is a Gubernatorial race, but I'm willing to bet Mark Robinson is the nominee for NC Governor next year.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The best outcome for the Dems in the Senate is a 50-50 Senate. Machin's seat is gone and they better pray they don't lose Arizona, Ohio and Montana. As of now I'm not sure how they win Arizona if Sinema and the Dem nominee are going to split Dem and Independent vote while Kari Lake takes most of the Republican vote. The ones that don't vote for her will vote for Sinema.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Senate doesnt looks great for Dems, but let's not underestimate the GOP's propensity to nominate lunatics. It's hard to make an assessment before we see who they nominate out of the primary.

This is a Gubernatorial race, but I'm willing to bet Mark Robinson is the nominee for NC Governor next year.

Senate never looks great for Dems yet they hold control since 2018 :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we keep saying they going to lose, we’ll be right eventually :mjgrin:
they're gonna lose the senate in 2024. the map is horrendous, and doesn't even correspond with the electoral college. biden can easily win while still losing the senate

don't see alito or thomas dying before '26 anyway, so its not the end of the world :skip: