2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Given that Biden is literally on the brink of being impeached, please provide some examples of the Dems "defacto running the House".
Lmaoo republicans don’t have the votes…. gop got a 5 seat majority in the house.. You think reps in blue districts going to vote for impeachment? Come on man see the Forrest from the trees you cannot be this naive.. Republicans would be handing back the house to the Dems with that stunt…

And you want examples? What bills have the gop lead house passed since taking control? I’ll wait

Bills that Dems put forth were passed with at least 1 Republican vote

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lmaoo republicans don’t have the votes…. gop got a 5 seat majority in the house.. You think reps in blue districts going to vote for impeachment? Come on man see the Forrest from the trees you cannot be this naive.. Republicans would be handing back the house to the Dems with that stunt…

And you want examples? What bills have the gop lead house passed since taking control? I’ll wait

Bills that Dems put forth were passed with at least 1 Republican vote

How about the military bill to end diversity and inclusion initiatives in the military? This was part of the NDAA that was passed in the House, which also affects abortion policy for military members as well.

So please explain to me how that bill is an example of de facto Dem control in the House :lupe:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How about the military bill to end diversity and inclusion initiatives in the military? This was part of the NDAA that was passed in the House, which also affects abortion policy for military members as well.

So please explain to me how that bill is an example of de facto Dem control in the House :lupe:

Do better breh and stop the slight of hand bullshyt you trying to pull, none of that diversity exclusion and abortion policy will be added in the final bill and you know this, the original bill barely passed the house with a 219-210 vote of 4 repugs voting no and 4 Dems voting yes :mjlol: :umad:

Schumer was trying to avoid anything resembling what took place in the House, when Republicans passed a version of the bill that included a number of GOP-led provisions, turning the normally bipartisan annual affair into a near-party-line vote.

Among them are items that would block the Pentagon’s new policy that covers travel costs for military members who seek abortions, take aim at military diversity programs and bar funding for surgeries and hormone treatments for transgender troops.

“We’ve had an open and constructive amendment process for the NDAA, with both sides … working together in good faith. This is exactly how the process for the NDAA should look: bipartisan [and] cooperative,” Schumer said on the Senate floor Thursday morning.

“What’s happening in the Senate is a stark contrast to the partisan race to the bottom we saw in the House,” Schumer said, noting that many of the items they included have little chance of being included in a final version later this year. “House Republicans should look to the Senate to see how things get done. … They are throwing on the floor partisan legislation that has no chance of passing. The contrast is glaring.”

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Do better breh and stop the slight of hand bullshyt you trying to pull, none of that diversity exclusion and abortion policy will be added in the final bill and you know this, the original bill barely passed the house with a 219-210 vote of 4 repugs voting no and 4 Dems voting yes :mjlol: :umad:

You're a dumbass and you keep moving the goal posts. How could that bill have ever passed the House if the Dems have "De Facto control of the house"?

De Facto control means that the Dems are controlling the bills that pass out of the House, in case you didn't know. How does that bill comport with Democratic policy objectives?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're a dumbass and you keep moving the goal posts. How could that bill have ever passed the House if the Dems have "De Facto control of the house"?

De Facto control means that the Dems are controlling the bills that pass out of the House, in case you didn't know. How does that bill comport with Democratic policy objectives?

When I say defector leaders of the house I’m strictly talking about the gop can’t get anything passed with their 5 seat majority and that includes bulls getting through the senate and on the presidents desk.. only dumb ass here is you… You bringing up the NDAA but not including the fact that any of that extreme shyt the gop out in the bill was passing a senate vote lmaoo

Now fukk out of here and stop being a bozo

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
When I say defector leaders of the house I’m strictly talking about the gop can’t get anything passed with their 5 seat majority and that includes bulls getting through the senate and on the presidents desk.. only dumb ass here is you… You bringing up the NDAA but not including the fact that any of that extreme shyt the gop out in the bill was passing a senate vote lmaoo

Now fukk out of here and stop being a bozo

You're a moron who keeps moving the goal posts. First it was that Dems have de facto control of the House, then its:

"but...but... the GOP can't get it passed it thr Senate though". :troll:

Again, whether or not they can get something passed in the Senate has nothing to do with them allegedly having "de facto control of the House".

But your arguments rarely, if ever, have any logical or factual backup to begin with.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're a moron who keeps moving the goal posts. First it was that Dems have de facto control of the House, then its:

"but...but... the GOP can't get it passed it thr Senate though". :troll:

Again, whether or not they can get something passed in the Senate has nothing to do with them allegedly having "de facto control of the House".

But your arguments rarely, if ever, have any logical or factual backup to begin with.

I didn’t move any goal post… Republicans haven’t passed shyt since taking the house in 22.. only thing they going is hearings and clown investigations

Hold that L bozo you looking foolish in here