2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Tester is toast it looks like.
He barely votes party line and yet the fascists in Montana want to throw him out.
The republican party is beyond radicalized. That WI senate should have gone Dem last time around.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i see both sides are bullshytting, huh :dead:

abortion is finished at the federal level. they'll never have 60 votes in either direction

If they have the majority of both houses, they will eliminate the filibuster to pass an abortion ban. And after it happens you will juelz and change your argument.

Because like any fool, you being constantly wrong somehow makes you more arrogant instead of humbling you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they have the majority of both houses, they will eliminate the filibuster to pass an abortion ban. And after it happens you will juelz and change your argument.

Because like any fool, you being constantly wrong somehow makes you more arrogant instead of humbling you.
i'm wrong about you making up a hypothetical scenario, that hasn't happened? :dahell: what a stupid fukking post

edit; wait a sec, you think republican senators will eliminate the filibuster, to do something enormously unpopular, that will result in a blue wave giving dems a no-filibuster senate?

yeah: you're a fukking moron :laff:why didnt they do this in 2017, idiot?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
stupid, idiotic post

if it's "all they have to do", explain why they didn't in 2017. when republicans had everything
That GOP isn't today's GOP. McConnell knew passing it would destroy them. The radicals have taken over the party and there is no reasoning with them. You probably thought a conservative SCOTUS would never overturn roe too :comeon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That GOP isn't today's GOP. McConnell knew passing it would destroy them. The radicals have taken over the party and there is no reasoning with them. You probably thought a conservative SCOTUS would never overturn roe too :comeon:
sorry, but i'm not gonna entertain this idiocy and speculation

you can come and dunk on me when the GOP eliminates the filibuster, to ban abortion nationally. until that actually happens, you're wrong that this will ever happen. dead wrong :mjlol:

Daps
Former Senate Democratic candidate switches parties and endorses Rick Scott • Florida Phoenix

“I am proud that I am switching my Party affiliation to Republican and I am endorsing Rick Scott in Florida’s U.S. Senate race,” Joseph said in a written statement issued by the Scott campaign.

“For far too long, the Democratic party has taken us immigrants for granted and used us as political prawns each election season. I call upon all my fellow Haitians to join me and re-elect the U.S. Senator Rick Scott to represent the state of Florida.”

Joseph is a Haitian immigrant who served in the U.S. Army. His announcement to join the GOP comes as the Republican presidential ticket of Donald Trump and J.D. Vance are under fire for making debunked claims that Haitian immigrants have been eating people’s pets in Springfield, Ohio.

Joseph did little public campaigning and raised a little more than $31,000 in his race. He did receive 5.2% of the vote, finishing behind Mucarsel-Powell, Stanley Campbell, and Brian Rush in the Democratic primary on Aug. 20.

Joseph took a shot at Mucarsel-Powell and the Democratic Party, saying he “cannot support a candidate or political party that wants to implement an agenda that is against the norms and values of our society.” He did not explain what those norms or values were.

They cut Rod a check no doubt, but this tells me this race has to be tight rn if theyre tryna throw smoke screens at Haitians. Bolded makes me positive that something weird is going on. Rod supported DACA, expanding ACA, expanding abortion protections, all your typical Dem in FL stuff, Im not sure where exactly he and Debbie would be at ideological odds. Heres his record though for any brehs curious

Rod Joseph

If Trump and Rick Scott lose to women of color its truly a sign the times are changing, however Debbies victory rests entirely on Florida women:huhldup:
September State Polling: California, Florida, Ohio, Texas - Emerson Polling
In Florida, 46% support Republican incumbent Senator Rick Scott and 45% support Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell. Nine percent are undecided.

Florida independent votes break for Mucarsel-Powell, 47% to 34%, while 19% are undecided.
Women voters break for Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, 48% to 42%, while men break for Scott, 51% to 42%.

bnew

Veteran
Daps