2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Per usual, you have the same blase response when you are proven wrong or when people point out how ridiculous your statements are.
What the overall point you fukkin bozo? Gop barely had a lead prior to 2020/ Dems barely have the lead now..

You worrying what what years in which who lead .. the 2 yr difference is small in scale… my point of you was paying attention is. Dems never have a good outlook on the senate.. let me remind you the dobbs decision is what cost the gop, affirmative action along with that same dobbs will cost them in 2024.. now holla at me next year

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Senate doesnt looks great for Dems, but let's not underestimate the GOP's propensity to nominate lunatics. It's hard to make an assessment before we see who they nominate out of the primary.

This is a Gubernatorial race, but I'm willing to bet Mark Robinson is the nominee for NC Governor next year.
Should be interesting. Batshyt Lt. Governor vs the AG.

AG should win just because he's a cac.:mjpls:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What the overall point you fukkin bozo? Gop barely had a lead prior to 2020/ Dems barely have the lead now..

You worrying what what years in which who lead .. the 2 yr difference is small in scale… my point of you was paying attention is. Dems never have a good outlook on the senate.. let me remind you the dobbs decision is what cost the gop, affirmative action along with that same dobbs will cost them in 2024.. now holla at me next year

What do you mean by "Dems never have a good outlook on the Senate"?

Majority of people were predicting Dems would keep the Senate in 2022. Especially since the Repubs were running a bunch of lunatics in swing states.

You say Dems never have a good outlook on the Senate when literally in the latest election, Dems were expected to keep the Senate.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What do you mean by "Dems never have a good outlook on the Senate"?

Majority of people were predicting Dems would keep the Senate in 2022. Especially since the Repubs were running a bunch of lunatics in swing states.

You say Dems never have a good outlook on the Senate when literally in the latest election, Dems were expected to keep the Senate.
On this site we do this discourse every 2 years :pachaha:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
The best outcome for the Dems in the Senate is a 50-50 Senate. Machin's seat is gone and they better pray they don't lose Arizona, Ohio and Montana. As of now I'm not sure how they win Arizona if Sinema and the Dem nominee are going to split Dem and Independent vote while Kari Lake takes most of the Republican vote. The ones that don't vote for her will vote for Sinema.
Ohio and Montana will mostly be gop pick ups if they nominate moderate candidates.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ohio and Montana will mostly be gop pick ups if they nominate moderate candidates.
I'm not sure how much it will matter.

The difference this time between 2018 and 2022 is that Trump will be at the top of the ticket. So Republican leaning voters will be most likely to vote Republican all the way down the ticket out of loyalty to Trump. Which is partly why Manchin seat is gone. (Besides the fact the popular sitting Governor will be the Republican nominee for Senate)

JD Vance was not moderate at all and won the 2022 Ohio Senate seat 53% to 47%.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Going to post all polls here.

Dems are toast in the US Senate if Tester loses in Montana and if Brown loses in Ohio.

Manchin is done.

Mandela Barnes losing by 27,000 votes in Wisconsin is a dagger. With him, I think the Senate is a jump ball. But alas.

The US House is interesting. New redrawn maps may give the Dems the opening to re-take the majority. We all saw the GOP fumble the bag in 2022.

There’s also the Trump factor. When he’s on the ballot, the GOP does well down ballot. The Dems were supposed to increase their House majority and ended up losing 10 seats.

Listen to @FAH1223 brehs :mjlol:

You promoted that red wave and you acting like folk forgot, Dems lost by 10 seats when they were suppose to lose by 40+, Dems defacto running the house as the minority :mjlol:

Those white women still ain’t forgot about the gop bushing women’s rights… Dems taking back the house and will hold the senate in a slim majority..

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Listen to @FAH1223 brehs :mjlol:

You promoted that red wave and you acting like folk forgot, Dems lost by 10 seats when they were suppose to lose by 40+, Dems defacto running the house as the minority :mjlol:

Those white women still ain’t forgot about the gop bushing women’s rights… Dems taking back the house and will hold the senate in a slim majority..

Given that Biden is literally on the brink of being impeached, please provide some examples of the Dems "defacto running the House".