2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I hope you all aren't falling for this grift again. Democrat with well done, slick ads announces a run against an unpopular republican in a red state. Polls are pushed out (sponsored by the campaign) showing a 3-5 point gap, suggesting a closer race. Democrat candidate takes a position on every national issue imaginable (guns) in order to further juice engagement from out of state liberals, raise record amounts of cash, and go viral on twitter. And then election night comes and the race is called 30 minutes after the polls close, with the democrat losing by 7%+.

One day this is gonna work in a red state that becomes purple, like Georgia or Arizona. But as it stands I see no reason to believe Texas is going purple any time soon thanks to right winger immigrants consolidating the GOP and adopting whiteness. I'd vote for this guy over Cruz if I lived in Texas, and might even send him $10. But that's it. He's gonna get trucked.
I was thinking the same thing.

I hope people have learned their lesson after Amy McGrath. :francis:

And Jaime Harrison. :francis:

And Val Demmings. :francis:

And Mandela Barnes. :francis:

And Stacy Abrams. :francis:

And Adam Fisch. :francis:

And Beto O'Rourke. :francis:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I was thinking the same thing.

I hope people have learned their lesson after Amy McGrath. :francis:

And Jaime Harrison. :francis:

And Val Demmings. :francis:

And Mandela Barnes. :francis:

And Stacy Abrams. :francis:

And Adam Fisch. :francis:

And Beto O'Rourke. :francis:

Ironically Beto I think came the closest to winning, losing by 3 points in a year Texans were voting for their Governor. Think there's a chance he could at least perform closer to Beto than the others.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like some of you dikkheads are gonna get your wish :dead: manchin will be replaced with a pro-trump republican, so you won't have to complain about manchin 'betraying' you anymore

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Goofy Liz is in trouble :dead:

“ The poll surveyed 750 people and was in the field on May 6 and 7. The margin of error is 3.6% at a 95% confidence level.”

:unimpressed: dude foh :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“ The poll surveyed 750 people and was in the field on May 6 and 7. The margin of error is 3.6% at a 95% confidence level.”

:unimpressed: dude foh :camby:
:childplease: baker was the most popular governor in the country. on what planet can he not beat warren in that race?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: we really got away with one here. put on a fukking suit

and who the hell catches a case of depression right after they win a US senate race :laff: what an insulting lie

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Thought he was happy with his new job as the president of the ncaa.
maybe he is :ehh: i have no idea if he's running, but i can tell you he'd lay waste to warren in MA. she'll be 80 at the end of another term too, which im finished supporting in politicians (after biden :mjlol:)

but it's probably nothing to worry about :dead:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Guess Missouri Dems learned their lesson from the 2022 election and are moving forward behind the candidate who should have been their nominee for Blount's seat.