2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
But didn’t I tell you Dems was going to flip one or two senate seats in the other tread? And you literally fixed your yap to tell me how Cruz and Rick Scott gonna win their seats :mjlol:

But because Chuck said Dems gonna gain a seat you post it but I won’t hold you tho :mjgrin:
Dems don’t need to flip a seat to keep the Senate

It @dtownreppin214 ’s boy Colin really pulls off the upset in Texas yall ain’t gonna be able to tell @BigMoneyGrip shyt :mjlol:
He has no chance. @dtownreppim214

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It @dtownreppin214 ’s boy Colin really pulls off the upset in Texas yall ain’t gonna be able to tell @BigMoneyGrip shyt :mjlol:
Cruz has a 10+ pt lead. That's at least a million voters in Texas. Now CA is trying to distance himself from Kamala and has very little ground game. You don't see him anywhere. His campaign has been a disappointment.

Daps
Florida primary will set US Senate race but largely focus on state and local races

www.debbieforflorida.com/meet-the-candidate/

Debbie wins the primary Tuesday but I think its still a tough hill for her to climb to beat Scott. I have no clue what the financial structure of the Harris campaign looks like, nor would I advocate her "wasting" money on Florida but Debbie is a latina immigrant that could fare a lot better than the other white bread candidates FL Dems have ran. Rick Scott is a top 10 POS in Congress and FL has abortion and recreational weed on the ballot. If Debbie/Kamala start hammering home messaging about insurance prices here it would do wonders

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Florida primary will set US Senate race but largely focus on state and local races

www.debbieforflorida.com/meet-the-candidate/

Debbie wins the primary Tuesday but I think its still a tough hill for her to climb to beat Scott. I have no clue what the financial structure of the Harris campaign looks like, nor would I advocate her "wasting" money on Florida but Debbie is a latina immigrant that could fare a lot better than the other white bread candidates FL Dems have ran. Rick Scott is a top 10 POS in Congress and FL has abortion and recreational weed on the ballot. If Debbie/Kamala start hammering home messaging about insurance prices here it would do wonders
What do you make of the GOP voter registration advantage they have now??

Daps
What do you make of the GOP voter registration advantage they have now??
Its so much easier for the GOP to purge voters if they miss an election cycle now but from my travels on the ground its not uncommon for me to door knock on moderate Republicans. They dont have it in them to change to Dems, at best they will switch to independents. So in '18 there was a % of people that voted Gillum/Scott because they liked Gillum for governor but didn't want the Dems to control the Senate. Bodes poorly for Debbie but potentially well for Kamala. The independent voters are key here though, most "common people" Ive met/know are apolitical. They only tap in when shyt gets polarizing

Ive seen a lot of talk online about how people lile progressive policies and not candidates and use Floridas $15 minimum wage and restoring Felon voting rights as examples. Theres a lot of nuance to the convo but Florida Dems suck at taking credit for policies while highlighting the oppositions obstruction. The right to an abortion here should be tied to a vote for Debbie (true or not) by reminding people that just because they vote for it doesnt mean DeSantis wont obstruct it, like felon voting rights

Gillum being a bisexual meth head set back the Dems here 2-3 election cycles. Im about to start working with the Palm Beach Dems so I'll lyk if I see anything that updates my opinion. If its as dire as its been the past 6 years Ive been doing this I may just do a career change and work in politics full time. Theres too much potential in Florida to let it crumble into a GOP nutjob safehaven. The people just need something to believe in

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Its so much easier for the GOP to purge voters if they miss an election cycle now but from my travels on the ground its not uncommon for me to door knock on moderate Republicans. They dont have it in them to change to Dems, at best they will switch to independents. So in '18 there was a % of people that voted Gillum/Scott because they liked Gillum for governor but didn't want the Dems to control the Senate. Bodes poorly for Debbie but potentially well for Kamala. The independent voters are key here though, most "common people" Ive met/know are apolitical. They only tap in when shyt gets polarizing

Ive seen a lot of talk online about how people lile progressive policies and not candidates and use Floridas $15 minimum wage and restoring Felon voting rights as examples. Theres a lot of nuance to the convo but Florida Dems suck at taking credit for policies while highlighting the oppositions obstruction. The right to an abortion here should be tied to a vote for Debbie (true or not) by reminding people that just because they vote for it doesnt mean DeSantis wont obstruct it, like felon voting rights

Gillum being a bisexual meth head set back the Dems here 2-3 election cycles. Im about to start working with the Palm Beach Dems so I'll lyk if I see anything that updates my opinion. If its as dire as its been the past 6 years Ive been doing this I may just do a career change and work in politics full time. Theres too much potential in Florida to let it crumble into a GOP nutjob safehaven. The people just need something to believe in
This guy here is who some on this site follow. What do you think

Daps
This guy here is who some on this site follow. What do you think

:patrice: Its not impossible but itd be by some razor thin margins and I'd have to see how many of those NPAs are women. I think thats more hopeful projection than anything rooted in statistical evidence, but there's plenty of time to make that a real result. Once Debbie wins the primary if they rally around abortion, weed, and insurance it could be an upset but if its thats close the Rethugs will steal it. I'm going to look into brehs Twitter account though, its very possible he knows more than me since I focus on depressed dem voter registration in red districts

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:patrice: Its not impossible but itd be by some razor thin margins and I'd have to see how many of those NPAs are women. I think thats more hopeful projection than anything rooted in statistical evidence, but there's plenty of time to make that a real result. Once Debbie wins the primary if they rally around abortion, weed, and insurance it could be an upset but if its thats close the Rethugs will steal it. I'm going to look into brehs Twitter account though, its very possible he knows more than me since I focus on depressed dem voter registration in red districts

Let me save you the time. It's a bunch of this:

juelz-talking.gif