2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Couple house seats in Missouri will get flipped

Wish this was the case. They did some gerrymandering in 2020 to protect Ann Wagner because her district pre redistricting was getting bluer and bluer. Would love it if they got Hawley out the paint; Kunce is probably best positioned to do it. First had Jon Hamm do a video for him, now John Goodman

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Schumer is optimistic

“They were ahead before … Now they’re ahead by more,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said of his candidates in an interview in which he harkened back to the way his party outperformed expectations in the 2022 midterms. “Two years ago, it was, ‘Oh, you’re going to lose three, four seats.’ I said, ‘We’re going to keep the Senate, maybe even gain one.’ I’m saying the same thing now.’”

• Dap
Reactions: No1

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Schumer is optimistic

“They were ahead before … Now they’re ahead by more,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said of his candidates in an interview in which he harkened back to the way his party outperformed expectations in the 2022 midterms. “Two years ago, it was, ‘Oh, you’re going to lose three, four seats.’ I said, ‘We’re going to keep the Senate, maybe even gain one.’ I’m saying the same thing now.’”

But didn’t I tell you Dems was going to flip one or two senate seats in the other tread? And you literally fixed your yap to tell me how Cruz and Rick Scott gonna win their seats :mjlol:

But because Chuck said Dems gonna gain a seat you post it but I won’t hold you tho :mjgrin:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
But didn’t I tell you Dems was going to flip one or two senate seats in the other tread? And you literally fixed your yap to tell me how Cruz and Rick Scott gonna win their seats :mjlol:

But because Chuck said Dems gonna gain a seat you post it but I won’t hold you tho :mjgrin:
This nikka thinks he’s Chuck Schumer :laff: