2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

With Beto, you saw signs/ads EVERYWHERE. Gottdamn looking back the momentum was insane.

I have never seen a single Allred sign. Not one.

Most experts agree, that Texas will become seriously competitive when these two DFW counties turn blue (Collin/Denton). Educated suburbs, it's where most of the migration is happening in TX, where the corporations are moving from out of state. Cruz won these two counties by 50k votes in 2018. it's got to be the other way around, then the Dems will be cooking. But this is where I live, and I don't get any sense that is happening. Allred is M.I.A. Not sure what's up with these polls but I don't believe them.

Nu9gBka.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
With Beto, you saw signs/ads EVERYWHERE. Gottdamn looking back the momentum was insane.

I have never seen a single Allred sign. Not one.

Most experts agree, that Texas will become seriously competitive when these two DFW counties turn blue (Collin/Denton). Educated suburbs, it's where most of the migration is happening in TX, where the corporations are moving from out of state. Cruz won these two counties by 50k votes in 2018. it's got to be the other way around, then the Dems will be cooking. But this is where I live, and I don't get any sense that is happening. Allred is M.I.A. Not sure what's up with these polls but I don't believe them.

Nu9gBka.png
Well I guess our next question is who have you willingly chose to be your neighbors if you aren’t seeing any of Colin’s momentum :mjpls:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida primary will set US Senate race but largely focus on state and local races

www.debbieforflorida.com/meet-the-candidate/

Debbie wins the primary Tuesday but I think its still a tough hill for her to climb to beat Scott. I have no clue what the financial structure of the Harris campaign looks like, nor would I advocate her "wasting" money on Florida but Debbie is a latina immigrant that could fare a lot better than the other white bread candidates FL Dems have ran. Rick Scott is a top 10 POS in Congress and FL has abortion and recreational weed on the ballot. If Debbie/Kamala start hammering home messaging about insurance prices here it would do wonders

Lost cause, FL is deep red excluding Orlando and Broward.

Daps
Lost cause, FL is deep red excluding Orlando and Broward.
If there weren't so many depressed voters here I'd agree. You used to live in FL so I know you know all FL Dems do (for the most part) is put up long-shots/timid losers/Republican-lites to lose to the GOP in big races. Not even saying this as a slight against Debbie, she seems to be very solid in ger beliefs, but she was 1, maybe 2, term congresswoman who is supposed to unseat the embodiment of Florida corruption in a senate race? The people here aren't the lost causes so much as the political power brokers