2024 Congressional Elections: U.S. House is a jump ball; GOP will re-take U.S. Senate

Your prediction?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:banderas::salute:

crazy to see that Dem primary voters want serious representation, not grandstanding idiots who vote against fixing their roads and bridges

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
JD Vance's smash hit "Never Trump Guy" is taking over the internet 🤣

2/10
I love it!! These young adults will come out for Kamala Harris

3/10
Is it wrong to say how much I'm loving JD Vance getting absolutely dragged!

4/10
“I never liked him” 🤣😂

5/10

6/10
sofa music.
>>>>>>>
Friends, I have a big request: please subscribe to the channel of Ukrainian cartoonist @Petrenkoandryi

7/10
Nice moves, where do i get this lady?

8/10

9/10
Haha

10/10
It's Happening.
Dear Members of the Federal Election Commission,

I am writing to formally file a complaint against former President Donald J. Trump regarding his continued attempts to run for the office of President of the United States, despite being ineligible under Article 2, Section 4 of the United States Constitution.

As an Independent Presidential Candidate, I am deeply committed to upholding the Constitution and ensuring that all candidates adhere to its requirements. Article 2, Section 4 clearly states, “The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” The actions and legal issues involving Donald J. Trump fall under these categories, disqualifying him from holding the office of President again.

Below, I have outlined his impeachments, convictions, and other notable actions that substantiate this claim:

Impeachment Proceedings:

First Impeachment (December 18, 2019): The House of Representatives impeached Donald J. Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress (Article II, Section 4). These charges were related to his efforts to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, which violates the principles of fair and free elections enshrined in Article I, Section 4 of the Constitution.
Second Impeachment (January 13, 2021): The House of Representatives impeached Donald J. Trump for incitement of insurrection (Article II, Section 4) related to the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol, where he was accused of encouraging a violent mob to storm the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the lawful results of the 2020 Presidential election (Article I, Section 4 and Article II, Section 1).
January 6th Insurrection:

On January 6, 2021, Donald J. Trump incited a violent mob to storm the U.S. Capitol, resulting in multiple deaths, injuries, and significant damage. This act was an unprecedented attack on our democracy and an attempt to overturn the lawful results of the 2020 Presidential election, violating Article I, Section 4 and Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution.
Criminal Convictions and Legal Actions:

New York Criminal Case: Donald J. Trump has been charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree in New York, related to hush money payments made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election. This case involves fraudulent business practices that undermine the integrity of the electoral process (Article I, Section 4).
Sexual Assault Case: In May 2023, a jury found Donald J. Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation in a civil case brought by E. Jean Carroll. The jury awarded Carroll $5 million in damages, finding that Trump had sexually abused her in a department store in the 1990s and then defamed her by calling her accusations a hoax. Such conduct falls under the category of high crimes and misdemeanors (Article II, Section 4).
Classified Documents Case: Donald J. Trump is under investigation for his handling of classified documents after leaving office. The investigation focuses on whether he unlawfully retained national defense information and obstructed justice by failing to return the documents when requested, potentially violating Article II, Section 3 regarding the duty to faithfully execute the laws.
Election Interference in Georgia: Donald J. Trump is being investigated for his attempts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia. This includes a recorded phone call where he pressured Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to change the election outcome, violating Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which mandates a fair electoral process.
Trump Organization Fraud Case: The Trump Organization, run by Donald J. Trump’s family, was found guilty on 17 counts, including tax fraud and falsifying business records. Although Trump himself was

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTrd1KOWYAA0tj_.jpg

GTm8SCGW0AA3as1.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
🚨🚨 The Jan. 6 security tapes have a big surprise.
There is video of attorney Ken Chesebro & Trump campaign aide G. Michael Brown handing off fake GOP elector documents (from Wisconsin & Michigan) to aides of Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA - on Jan. 5. 🧵

2/11
While Chesebro & Brown delivered the documents on Jan. 5, aides to Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA were unable to get the materials to Pence, as the Senate Parliamentarian refused to accept the fake elector envelopes. More at Video surprise - Capitol security tapes show fake GOP electors scheme 2/

3/11
The Capitol Hill security cameras first picked up Chesebro and Brown at 3:40 pm on Jan. 5, as they walked to the Longworth House Office Building. 3/

4/11
Chesbro and Brown walked to the Longworth House Office Building and waited outside. At 3:51 pm on Jan. 5, two aides from the office of Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA came outside to meet them; they returned with the fake elector documents. 4/

5/11
The aides to Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA walked the fake elector documents to the Capitol. But that's where things went haywire. A source familiar with the matter says that the Senate Parliamentarian's office refused to accept the envelopes on Jan. 5. 5/

6/11
Unable to deliver the fake GOP documents from Michigan and Wisconsin on Jan. 5, the aides to Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA then spent 30 minutes just walking around the second floor of the Capitol - seemingly waiting for instructions. 6/

7/11
Out of options, the Kelly aides took the fake GOP elector documents from MI/WI back to their office.

That led to a scramble the next day, on Jan. 6, involving Sen. Ron Johnson R-WI, to get the WI/MI documents to VP Pence. Those efforts all failed. 7/

8/11
How do we know there were fake elector documents in those envelopes? Chesebro said so in his own text messages on Jan. 6, when he said that he dropped off the documents to aides for Rep. Mike Kelly R-PA a day earlier. 8/

9/11
The Jan. 6 committee couldn't figure out where and how the fake GOP elector documents were delivered on Jan. 5. It took me several months of going through the Capitol security tapes to find the answer. Video surprise - Capitol security tapes show fake GOP electors scheme

10/11
You mean the same Rep. Kelly on the new Task Force looking into the July 13 shooting?

11/11
Yes

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTqzo-gWgAAiwke.png

GTq6bENW0AAb7rf.png

GTq_LFHWQAATHWi.png

GTrHtrCWIAAbcIu.jpg

GTrPI8qW4AAMXjV.png

GTrVDs6XgAAa9wK.png

GTrc8IJXgAAf7xE.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hey Democrats, feel free to stop opening yourselves up to this attack. your voters didn't ask you to, and it's morally and biologically wrong

we're the party of science, not the party of science*