2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn’t answer the question because it’s a hard parallel to make. None of our cousins work for WWE lol

If I felt WWE didn’t like black people, I would have no issue not watching WWE. As fun of a time I have with that product, I’d have no problem not watching if I felt the company was overtly racist and didn’t even want me as a viewer. I don’t care how many of my favorites are over there

I don’t feel that way though which is why I’m comfortable still tuning in. I think more effort should be put into black talents and I push for it..

But some of you believe that company just straight up hates black people, which is absolutely a valid way to feel. They aren’t doing a whole lot to show they don’t. All I’m saying is if that’s actually what you feel, continuing to support where your support isn’t wanted is kind of wild. There’s enough ill wrestling out there to not support the product you feel doesn’t want your support
I think I see the where the confusion is.

We’re talking about HHH not WWE.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
After seeing how Vinced pushed the black stars he liked (Lashley, Ahmed, Rock, etc.) and reading his nasty files :dame: im not sure i’d say he was racist or not.

I think if he didn’t see it in you it just wasn’t happening. Like a big thing on here has always been about how Shelton should have been champ back in 03-05 and I always roll my eyes at that shyt cause I just don’t think he had it (Gold Standard Shelton did though).

I didn’t think Kofi or Big E should have been champ either but he did :yeshrug:

With HHH I think it don’t matter how great you are, If you’re a black male then you’re gonna always be playing at a disadvantage.

The only black male he’s ever actually booked as a top guy is Keith Lee right?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
After seeing how Vinced pushed the black stars he liked (Lashley, Ahmed, Rock, etc.) and reading his nasty files :dame: im not sure i’d say he was racist or not.

I think if he didn’t see it in you it just wasn’t happening. Like a big thing on here has always been about how Shelton should have been champ back in 03-05 and I always roll my eyes at that shyt cause I just don’t think he had it (Gold Standard Shelton did though).

With HHH I think it don’t matter how great you are, If you’re a black male then you’re gonna always be playing at a disadvantage.

He booked Big E as well to win the title.

Then created the North American Championship where Ricochet ,Velveteen Dream, Keith Lee, Swerve, and Leon Ruff all won under his creative run.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think I see the where confusion is.

We’re talking about HHH not WWE.
Got it lol

Still kinda feel this version of WWE is Triple H’s vision. Continued support for the company is continued support for his product.

But that’s for anyone that feels he’s racist and purposely sabotaging black people. there’s a difference in people wanting a better focus on black wrestlers, and just straight up feeling the people running the company hates black people

I really don’t understand why anyone who feels the latter would even desire tuning in. The company is hot right now.. if we want a different result, contributing to the hot streak ain’t gon help. Especially if you think they hate you.

Silkk

Daps
He booked Big E as well to win the title.

Then created the North American Championship where Ricochet ,Velveteen Dream, Keith Lee, Swerve, and Leon Ruff all won under his creative run.
Think Dusty was booking NXT then.

And I said as a top guy.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Velveteen had next

But we’ve seen how that panned out

Silkk

Daps
Got it lol

Still kinda feel this version of WWE is Triple H’s vision. Continued support for the company is continued support for his product.

But that’s for anyone that feels he’s racist and purposely sabotaging black people. there’s a difference in people wanting a better focus on black wrestlers, and just straight up feeling the people running the company hates black people

I really don’t understand why anyone who feels the latter would even desire tuning in. The company is hot right now.. if we want a different result, contributing to the hot streak ain’t gon help. Especially if you think they hate you.
I hear you and it’s for sure a thin line.

If not for that feud with Booker and knowing how much control HHH had over his promos/character at the time I might be on the other side of the fence.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Do you think Triple H and Tony Khan are racist?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It was a strong chance he was though. Dream held that North American title for over 200 days and started getting main event placement.
I firmly believe that if that story didn’t come out he would’ve beat Cole in that parking lot brawl to win the NXT championship

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hear you and it’s for sure a thin line.

If not for that feud with Booker and knowing how much control HHH had over his promos/character at the time I might be on the other side of the fence.

I think the truth is a lot of us just don’t care enough to not watch the show. We might performatively pretend to, but truthfully our selfish desire to watch the show outweighs everything else..

:manny:

I mean, Starbucks is pro Israel. I don’t support genocide.. but I’m also still drinking Starbucks coffee because it’s convenient (my building has one downstairs) and I also just selfishly don’t feel strongly enough about what they do or don’t support to not drink their coffee. I can admit as much..

But if I was vocal about the issue, and screaming at Starbucks every day about supporting Israel.. but still drinking their coffee at my convenience, it would be like what are we doing? Lol