2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I hear all that…

But if you’re fan of a certain wrestler you advise just not watching them and their work altogether because the boss is racist?

Darius Lockhart ain’t got Lashley, MVP, or Omos over there.

Gotta sacrifice!

if you truly feel strongly about it.. being an echo chamber of complaints but still continually supporting the company by proxy is not productive.

If it’s fukk WWE, it’s has to actually be fukk WWE. It can’t be “fukk WWE, but I’m still going to tune in every Monday and Friday, plus Saturdays when a PLE’s on, and live chat about the shows.. and hit shows when they’re in town, and run up their engagement, etc.”

At that point you’re not putting money where ya mouth is..

If ya homie works for Starbucks and you feel Starbucks ain’t lining up with ya morals, still buying Frappuccino’s because ya homie works there is not helping anything. Get your coffee somewhere else

I wonder for the people that are complaining if it's about wanting to see black wrestlers succeed at the highest level, which I think on July 22 2024 still means the WWE.

You can root for them without supporting that company though

When the NFL was doing Kap dirty, they took a hit because a lot of us stopped supporting. I wasn’t going to games or even watching on tv and it was tough because I love football but that’s where I was at with it at the time..

And this is only for the people that feel WWE hates black people. I know that’s not everybody.. but for the ones that do, if that’s really how you feel, do something about it. Stop supporting what you feel doesn’t support you

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I seen some dudes try to make it an age thing with Lashley like Rey not out there still being booked consistently well. And physically Lashley still looks better than 95% of the roroster.
Lashley's age is being used to give Tony Khan an early out for not booking The Almighty strongly.
Meanwhile, the same people talking about Lashley's age have no problem with Jericho, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, and Billy Gunn getting programs or winning championships.
Don't get it twisted, "he's too old" is just another version of "she's not ready yet".

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I hear all that…

But if you’re fan of a certain wrestler you advise just not watching them and their work altogether because the boss is racist?

Darius Lockhart ain’t got Lashley, MVP, or Omos over there.
He has/had Shelton, though.
How dope would it be if The Hurt Business reunited in ASÉ Wrestling? Their last reunion at Walemania was :whew:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ay.. serious question

If ya’ll really feel that WWE hates ya’ll, why don’t yall ever seriously consider not supporting em?

:heh:

Theres such an abundance of wrestling out there both locally and on tv. Why not go fukk with that?

If I think Drake is a vulture who ain’t of the culture and makes shytty music, I’m not gonna run and press play every time he drops something so I can scream about it. I’ll check for the nikkas I think are better..

So basically what I’m saying is, if y’all truly feel like WWE don’t fukk with y’all, stop fukkin with them. Don’t just pumpfake with paragraphs only to be tuned in at 8pm and live chatting about the show. Turn that shyt off. Stand on business lol

Go support the local shows. My nikka Darius Lockhart started a whole black owned wrestling company. Master P owns HoG or is at least a co-owner. Go fukk with it. Leave WWE in the dust, if you feel like they morale ain’t lining up with yours
I think it’s because WWE is the biggest brand

We’ve seen how black talent was treated in the old administration for good & worse

I think some are past black talent being treated as second best especially by Triple H

I can’t speak for most talent but I blame most of Lashley/Hurt Business never reuniting on Vince be he killed it before it got to live audiences

Bianca been at top of the women’s division since she came to the main roster & been one of the most protected stars since

Jade time will tell but she’s been protected lately

Carmelo time will tell but he’s been in mid card hell since he got called up Bron has an IC title shot at Summerslam & been an main focus on his brand Melo should be on that same level

But that just my opinion Brehs made up their minds though on how they view Triple H o don’t blame them

Imma H Stan & seen what he did for black talent in NXT how he’s been handling things now is wild compared to then

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ay.. serious question

If ya’ll really feel that WWE hates ya’ll, why don’t yall ever seriously consider not supporting em?

:heh:

Theres such an abundance of wrestling out there both locally and on tv. Why not go fukk with that?

If I think Drake is a vulture who ain’t of the culture and makes shytty music, I’m not gonna run and press play every time he drops something so I can scream about it. I’ll check for the nikkas I think are better..

So basically what I’m saying is, if y’all truly feel like WWE don’t fukk with y’all, stop fukkin with them. Don’t just pumpfake with paragraphs only to be tuned in at 8pm and live chatting about the show. Turn that shyt off. Stand on business lol

Go support the local shows. My nikka Darius Lockhart started a whole black owned wrestling company. Master P owns HoG or is at least a co-owner. Go fukk with it. Leave WWE in the dust, if you feel like they morals ain’t lining up with yours

I hear your post but I don't think the Drake comparison fits.. I think Drake's music sucks so I don't listen to it. It's easy to say "fukk that" when it's one individual. But with wrestling, there's always people you want to see or want to support despite what the owner(s) are doing..

But it's a good point.. we had similar discussions around the NFL and nobody actually boycotted the league at the end of the day.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gotta sacrifice!

if you truly feel strongly about it.. being an echo chamber of complaints but still continually supporting the company by proxy is not productive.

If it’s fukk WWE, it’s has to actually be fukk WWE. It can’t be “fukk WWE, but I’m still going to tune in every Monday and Friday, plus Saturdays when a PLE’s on, and live chat about the shows.. and hit shows when they’re in town, and run up their engagement, etc.”

If ya homie works for Starbucks and you feel Starbucks ain’t lining up with ya morals, still buying Frappuccino’s because ya homie works there is not helping anything. Get your coffee somewhere else
If your cousin is signed to a record label and it turns out the owner ends up being racist and doesn’t care for black people, Are you gonna advocate that no one go out and buy your cousin’s album when it drops?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think it’s because WWE is the biggest brand

We’ve seen how black talent was treated in the old administration for good & worse

I think some are past black talent being treated as second best especially by Triple H

I can’t speak for most talent but I blame most of Lashley/Hurt Business never reuniting on Vince be he killed it before it got to live audiences

Bianca been at top of the women’s division since she came to the main roster & been one of the most protected stars since

Jade time will tell but she’s been protected lately

Carmelo time will tell but he’s been in mid card hell since he got called up Bron has an IC title shot at Summerslam & been an main focus on his brand Melo should be on that same level

But that just my opinion Brehs made up their minds though on how they view Triple H o don’t blame them

Imma H Stan & seen what he did for black talent in NXT how he’s been handling things now is wild compared to then

I’m mainly talking to the people who truly feel WWE hates black people lol..

For me personally, I do think the only real effort in pushing black talent is in NXT which could honestly be by design because they might be specifically trying to market to black people in all honesty..

On the main roster, I think there’s a problem where there’s an abundance of talent that just aren’t being presented how they should, and a lot of them are black. But when I really look at that roster, and see Shinsuke, Montez, Dragon Lee, the entire Legado, the Profits, them Pretty Deadly twinks, Apollo, etc.. it’s a whole buncha talent that just aren’t being able to show what they’re actually capable of.

I don’t think it’s as black and white as “Triple H hates nikkas!” I think Triple H really just ain’t everything nikkas think he is.. his booking solid but that shyt got some wild glaring issues too.. and not pushing fully capable nikkas is one of the millions of problems his repetitive ass booking has

But for the cats that really just do think WWE as a collective hates black people, I feel ya’ll.. and if yall actually feel that way beyond message boards, stop supporting them people lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If Hunter wasn't so stuck on DIY, Candice/Indi, Alba/Isla, Kross and a number of other former NXT Black & Gold talent... maybe there would be more TV time for some of the people you named @Larry

I get it, everyone has their favorites and at least in DIY's case their matches eventually get the crowd into them but if they were released tomorrow.... please believe.... most people would not care.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If your cousin is signed to a record label and it turns out the owner ends up being racist and doesn’t care for black people, Are you gonna advocate that no one go out and buy your cousin’s album when it drops?

If a nikka is on a message board screaming about that label being racist.. everyday.. but still listening to the artists signed to that label, going to the shows of artists signed to that label, buying that labels merch, and lining that “racist” owners pockets..

I’m gonna tell them them they’re basically at war with themselves because the actions directly contradict the stance they’ve taken

:ufdup:

It really just sounds people want an excuse to continue watching WWE.. which is fine, ain’t shyt wrong with that.. but let’s be honest with ourselves lol

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Gotta sacrifice!

You can root for them without supporting that company though

When the NFL was doing Kap dirty, they took a hit because a lot of us stopped supporting. I wasn’t going to games or even watching on tv and it was tough because I love football but that’s where I was at with it at the time..

And this is only for the people that feel WWE hates black people. I know that’s not everybody.. but for the ones that do, if that’s really how you feel, do something about it. Stop supporting what you feel doesn’t support you
Be real posters are pissed because their favorites aren’t in the spotlight and I feel that. The PG era was so bad I stopped watching for years. Can’t complain and say something is racist but continue to post in the threads with the rest. Doesn’t make sense.

Silkk

Daps
If a nikka is on a message board screaming about that label being racist.. everyday.. but still listening to the artists signed to that label, going to the shows of artists signed to that label, buying that labels merch, and lining that “racist” owners pockets..

I’m gonna tell them them they’re basically at war with themselves because the actions directly contradict the stance they’ve taken

:ufdup:

It really just sounds people want an excuse to continue watching WWE.. which is fine, ain’t shyt wrong with that.. but let’s be honest with ourselves lol
You didn’t answer my question breh :ld:

Its not even just about racism though. I hated the way Daniel Bryan was done/booked in 2013. I hate the way Austin Theory has been used since HHH took over but they’re still my favorites so no longer watching them doesn’t solve anything when they’re who I want to see.

Christian for example is one of my all time favorites who I felt never got his just due in WWE. Luckily for me there were two times when he had the opportunity to bounce for the better. 05 and 2021. But there was also a long stretch of time where I had no other way to watch him aside from WWE television.

Silkk

Daps
Be real posters are pissed because their favorites aren’t in the spotlight and I feel that. The PG era was so bad I stopped watching for years. Can’t complain and say something is racist but continue to post in the threads with the rest. Doesn’t make sense.
We can play that game all day from sports, to television, to music, to the food and products we buy, etc.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You didn’t answer my question breh :ld:

Its not even just about racism though. I hated the way Daniel Bryan was done/booked in 2013. I hate the way Austin Theory has been used since HHH took over but they’re still my favorites so no longer watching them doesn’t solve anything when they’re who I want to see.

Christian for example is one of my all time favorites who I felt never got his just due in WWE. Luckily for me there were two times when he had the opportunity to bounce for the better. 05 and 2021. But there was also a long stretch of time where I had no other way to watch him aside from WWE television.

I didn’t answer the question because it’s a hard parallel to make. None of our cousins work for WWE lol

If I felt WWE didn’t like black people, I would have no issue not watching WWE. As fun of a time I have with that product, I’d have no problem not watching if I felt the company was overtly racist and didn’t even want me as a viewer. I don’t care how many of my favorites are over there

I don’t feel that way though which is why I’m comfortable still tuning in. I think more effort should be put into black talents and I push for it..

But some of you believe that company just straight up hates black people, which is absolutely a valid way to feel. They aren’t doing a whole lot to show they don’t. All I’m saying is if that’s actually what you feel, continuing to support where your support isn’t wanted is kind of wild. There’s enough ill wrestling out there to not support the product you feel doesn’t want your support