2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think the truth is a lot of us just don’t care enough to not watch the show. We might performatively pretend to, but truthfully our selfish desire to watch the show outweighs everything else..

:manny:

I mean, Starbucks is pro Israel. I don’t support genocide.. but I’m also still drinking Starbucks coffee because it’s convenient (my building has one downstairs) and I also just selfishly don’t feel strongly enough about what they do or don’t support to not drink their coffee. I can admit as much..

But if I was vocal about the issue, and screaming at Starbucks every day about supporting Israel.. but still drinking their coffee at my convenience, it would be like what are we doing? Lol
Maybe, I went years without watching it recently. But thats because it was just trash.

I think if people are entertained/get value from something then yeah they're more inclined to overlook a lot of shyt. Sopranos one of my favorite shows ever but the characters in that show are 1000% racist. Doesn't make the show any less great objectively.

I think people also pick and choose a lot when it comes to towing certain lines. Like I told buddy if we really looked into things we have/do on a daily basis from Sports, Television, Music, Banking, etc. there's a level of racism we could find everywhere if we really wanted to. Most people not willing to give those things up so we pretend it ain't what it is.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Do you think Triple H and Tony Khan are racist?
No lol

I think they’re both privileged non-black people who likely don’t have the same values that I do like every other white or white passing rich person

But I don’t think either of them overtly hate nikkas and want us to fail or some shyt lol

And yes I’m aware triple h once cut a pomo and Tony Khan is friends with republicans

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No lol

I think they’re both privileged non-black people who likely don’t have the same values that I do like every other white or white passing rich person

But I don’t think either of them overtly hate nikkas and want us to fail or some shyt lol

And yes I’m aware triple h once cut a pomo and Tony Khan is friends with republicans

We know 100% Vince is racist but I'm seeing arguments on here like "look how well he booked Kofi or Big E" and I'm like... so if Hunter starts pushing Montez Ford to the moon tomorrow, does that mean we forget this notion that he might be racist? I don't know breh :mjlol:

It's weird because Tony Khan was catching backlash too but now Swerve is champion, obviously Willow and then Mercedes... and the backlash has stopped lol

I don't know breh lol..

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Remember when the writers used to get upset if a jobber had an attractive girl? Tez ain't a jobber by any means but I wonder if someone there thinks he don't "deserve" Bianca or something.
But the nikka cute tho, pause

:shaq:

Ain’t like Reggie bagged her or some shyt. We talmbout Montez!