2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Has Melo done anything since being drafted to main? It seems like everyone who recently came from NXT has had something going on but him

Lyra sniffed Queen of the ring
Bronson got instant heat/IC champ
Tiffany Strongface got a briefcase

What Melo got? :francis:
They are legit treating Melo like a mid carder. Which I’m not surprised about. He never really impressed me in NXT and i lowkey felt folks overrated him ALOT.

When he was NXT champion and he had that light feud with Finn and was getting pinned CLEANLY? Even ON NXT? Thats when I knew exactly how Hunter viewed him..

Sure he is having good matches here and there but that’s what he is going to be. He is pretty much taken Ricochet’s spot if I’m being real.

:yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As of late :pachaha:

Breh he was talking to invisible little Jimmy as a heel when I was like 15

He hasn’t been serious since tna

He probably just likes that role and its feeding him

Not everything that deep
He was a comedy act

Now he's fuccking retarded. shyt not even funny no more.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You are right. People are ridiculous and attributing things to HHH that he shouldn't get credit for.

Under Vince:

Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns

Bianca Belair 1-year title reign

Bobby Lashley 2x WWE Champion and dominant contender to Brock Lesnar

Big E, WWE champion

Street Profits, New Day, and Usos putting on great matches

Brought back Cody Rhoades

Started making PLEs good and bringing them to other countries... "Clash at the Castle."

Gunther title reign

Say what you want about Vince but Triple H didn't turn anything around, it was Vince that turned the ship around, and HHH just took over.
Nick Khan should get the credit for the PLEs, and Ryan Ward is the main reason we have Bianca as the star she is now. The stuff you highlighted is exactly why people were fed up with Vince. He clearly knows what works and what doesn't work, but he always has to make things difficult. He was also lowkey right about the last round of mass releases outside of Chelsea Green.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's pretty obvious what HHH prefers as main eventers and wrestlers "worthy" of pushes :mjpls:

But some of you are going a little too far with the Vince praise :mjlol: for 3 decades he was rightfully called out for doing the exact same shyt La Nariz has done. Only difference is that Cokeboy had 35+ years of :mjpls: shyt before he finally started pushing black wrestlers, Hunter is barely in year 2 :dead:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's pretty obvious what HHH prefers as main eventers and wrestlers "worthy" of pushes :mjpls:

But some of you are going a little too far with the Vince praise :mjlol: for 3 decades he was rightfully called out for doing the exact same shyt La Nariz has done. Only difference is that Cokeboy had 35+ years of :mjpls: shyt before he finally started pushing black wrestlers, Hunter is barely in year 2 :dead:
Vince killed the Hurt Business before the went back to normal crowds

Vince killed Kofi’s reign as soon as they where on a major network and never got a rematch

Vince was one of the reasons Mercedes & Naomi left the company like they did

Vince didn’t take E or Lashley recent reigns seriously because Roman was the top guy

Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to get back at Mercedes who missed Summerslam for whatever reason

Call me a dikk rider but it’s still fukk Vince:pacspit:

Trips needs to get his act together :aicmon:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Vince killed the Hurt Business before the went back to normal crowds

Vince killed Kofi’s reign as soon as they where on a major network and never got a rematch

Vince was one of the reasons Mercedes & Naomi left the company like they did

Vince didn’t take E or Lashley recent reigns seriously because Roman was the top guy

Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to get back at Mercedes who missed Summerslam for whatever reason

Call me a dikk rider but it’s still fukk Vince:pacspit:

Trips needs to get his act together :aicmon:
Yeah I don't know why everyone's suddenly acting like Vince was a champion of pushing black talent :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I don't know why everyone's suddenly acting like Vince was a champion of pushing black talent

I mean this is very recent lol...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nah don’t make this thread now. They gave yall what yall wanted with a month of black champions back in 2020 or whatever.

Wait till Trump gets elected :francis: