2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I love Bobby but if I had to choose to go back to Vince booking just to see more of him in the ring then I will gladly look the other way lol

I wish him the best in AEW or whenever he goes

:wow: One more Hurt Business run would be blessed in 2024 with Cokeboy wasn't such a sex-crazed senile old b*stard.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wanna know who called for Ethan Page to be champ, because it's not a coincidence that the ratings started to drop the moment he got more tv time.

HHH is like Jon Voigt's character in Varsity Blues. They let the black running back get them to the 1yd line, and then he would have his white running back score the TD. HHH will let the black wrestlers build up popularity, then he'll try to use it to get heat for his mediocre white favorites.

What's even more frustrating is seeing these neckbeards give him credit for other people's shyt. I've seen numerous comments about Roman being a mega face saying "HHH did in 1yr what Vince couldn't do in 8". People have been cheering for Roman since he became the Tribal Chief. They even try to credit him for Bianca's title reign, even though Vince was in charge for 95% of that reign.

They also say triple h turned wwe around when business was booming when Vince left and doing stadium shows. That coward laveck couldn’t have inherited wwe any hotter.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
We might need a discussion on R-Truth

His whole character has been ridiculous as of late him confusing people & other aspects has been over done lately it’s mostly not even that funny imo:beli:

BREH!

I tried watching Truth in recent time and holy hell dude became a bumbling dumbass.

Like what made his character legit is the timing and delivery.

He was a simpleton that meant well, versus Hunter Hilter making dude look like "Step and Fetch" :mjpls:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
We might need a discussion on R-Truth

His whole character has been ridiculous as of late him confusing people & other aspects has been over done lately it’s mostly not even that funny imo:beli:
As of late :pachaha:

Breh he was talking to invisible little Jimmy as a heel when I was like 15

He hasn’t been serious since tna

He probably just likes that role and its feeding him

Not everything that deep

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They also say triple h turned wwe around when business was booming when Vince left and doing stadium shows. That coward laveck couldn’t have inherited wwe any hotter.

You are right. People are ridiculous and attributing things to HHH that he shouldn't get credit for.

Under Vince:

Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns

Bianca Belair 1-year title reign

Bobby Lashley 2x WWE Champion and dominant contender to Brock Lesnar

Big E, WWE champion

Street Profits, New Day, and Usos putting on great matches

Brought back Cody Rhoades

Started making PLEs good and bringing them to other countries... "Clash at the Castle."

Gunther title reign

Say what you want about Vince but Triple H didn't turn anything around, it was Vince that turned the ship around, and HHH just took over.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You are right. People are ridiculous and attributing things to HHH that he shouldn't get credit for.

Under Vince:

Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns

Bianca Belair 1-year title reign

Bobby Lashley 2x WWE Champion and dominant contender to Brock Lesnar

Big E, WWE champion

Street Profits, New Day, and Usos putting on great matches

Brought back Cody Rhoades

Started making PLEs good and bringing them to other countries... "Clash at the Castle."

Gunther title reign

Say what you want about Vince but Triple H didn't turn anything around, it was Vince that turned the ship around, and HHH just took over.
Tribal Chief:ehh: but the levels of story Honorary UCE/Ucey, Jey being a star, Solo, The Tongans , Jacob Fatu is not happening under Vince & the Bloodline story would’ve ended two year ago

I’ll give you Bianca

Bobby :hubie:

Big E never got his rematch:beli:

I would’ve found some way to kill Cody’s momentum :francis:

Big Nick is the reason they doing overseas shows

Gunther would’ve dropped the title in 5 months without defending it on a PLE than disappeared to Main Event & the Intercontinental Championship would still be shyt:pachaha:

Doesn’t excuse Trips now though :francis: