2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:hubie: All I know is if Hicklebottom pulls some low tier racist booker shyt, I'm going back in the rafters. I barely watch the shyt as it is for more reasons than a little, but dammit can black wrestlers actually get treated with the same energy of territory but with modern blessings of the other side of the coin, versus this bullshyt.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Vince killed the Hurt Business before the went back to normal crowds

Vince killed Kofi’s reign as soon as they where on a major network and never got a rematch

Vince was one of the reasons Mercedes & Naomi left the company like they did

Vince didn’t take E or Lashley recent reigns seriously because Roman was the top guy

Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to get back at Mercedes who missed Summerslam for whatever reason

Call me a dikk rider but it’s still fukk Vince:pacspit:

Trips needs to get his act together :aicmon:
a man with a beard is pointing up at the sky

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Vince killed the Hurt Business before the went back to normal crowds

Vince killed Kofi’s reign as soon as they where on a major network and never got a rematch

Vince was one of the reasons Mercedes & Naomi left the company like they did

Vince didn’t take E or Lashley recent reigns seriously because Roman was the top guy

Vince had Bianca lose in under 30 seconds to get back at Mercedes who missed Summerslam for whatever reason

Call me a dikk rider but it’s still fukk Vince:pacspit:

Trips needs to get his act together :aicmon:

This is facts! :manny:

Like you said, big nose has to do better.

I’ll say this, will not shock me if Oddysey Jones is his next big thing.

The way he introduced him and then tweeted about him afterwards. That’s his new Keith Lee.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Street profits haven’t won the tag titles in three years? Why does that sound made up
That's mostly because of the Usos just had a 600 day reign following by Sami/Kev, Cody/Jey then the Judgement day THREE fukkING TIMES...But, DIY and the Ass Boys already had reigns since Wrestlemania

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This ain't a good look... Lashley flat out said "I tried to build a relationship but Hunter has his guys..."

:patrice:
Told you this years ago...and there is no defending Karrion Kross and Bronson Reed getting all this screen time over Lashley. Lashley and Reigns didnt even have one match during this Tribal Chief super push bull$hit.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
HHH saw nothing in this guy :beli:

:russ: Yes, their gimmick is ridiculous, but, Mason Madden is a beast.

Maybe dude is gay in real life or something….Cause he should’ve been unfukkupable after being crafted by/learning from Booker

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Maybe dude is gay in real life or something….Cause he should’ve been unfukkupable after being crafted by/learning from Booker

He got a wife and like three kids :mjlol:

But, he told a story about how Book' walked in on him doing a promo for that water company and how disappointed he was :laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He got a wife and like three kids :mjlol:

But, he told a story about how Book' walked in on him doing a promo for that water company and how disappointed he was :laff:

Thats wild :dame:

Dont get why he choosing to keep doing that stupid ass gimmick then:francis: