2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:People refuse to believe "Papa H" plays favorites.
That’s absolutely not true. We always acknowledge he’s been tryna get his end of black and gold NXT folks over to the detriment of tv.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People can keep playing dumb if they want to, but it's clear what HHH wants the WWE to look like. I said it before that Vince loved Bobby because he's exactly what he hoped Ahmed Johnson would be. HHH had to resort to a sexual attitude era type of story to get people interested in RAW, and SD for the most part has been a bore since Roman has been gone.

Honestly if you just started watching wwe last year you would have never thought that lashley and kofi kingston were once champions the way they are treated. And triple h fav karrion kross was feuding with both

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has Melo done anything since being drafted to main? It seems like everyone who recently came from NXT has had something going on but him

Lyra sniffed Queen of the ring
Bron got instant heat/IC champ
Tiffany Strongface got a briefcase

What Melo got? :francis:

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Has Melo done anything since being drafted to main? It seems like everyone who recently came from NXT has had something going on but him

Bronson got instant heat/IC champ

Crazy to think how Bron & Melo were interchangeable in who was the face of the rebranded NXT

But look at how each other career has been since they been called up:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
People can keep playing dumb if they want to, but it's clear what HHH wants the WWE to look like. I said it before that Vince loved Bobby because he's exactly what he hoped Ahmed Johnson would be. HHH had to resort to a sexual attitude era type of story to get people interested in RAW, and SD for the most part has been a bore since Roman has been gone.

Vince was one of those "see green" type of bookers. He already has the stereotype in mind, but at the same time, if he fukks with you, you will get the push. He was old school, no different from how southern promoters used to book black folks.

Under Trips watch, there hasn't been a main event or a huge storyline involving black folks since like 2021ish :why: .

Hicklebottom alone turned NXT from kick pad cacsorama, to a episode of Power :whew:

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
I’ll give Trips props for the good work he’s done. But one of his main flaws is his stubbornness in trying to get his black and gold people over.

One or two chances, whatever. But Kross is on tv weekly and gets no reaction. Odyssey Jones just appeared after he’s been missing for two years and is already garnering more interest than Kross :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Bronson got instant heat/IC champ

currently hes in a best of 5 with andrade i think

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Vince was one of those "see green" type of bookers. He already has the stereotype in mind, but at the same time, if he fukks with you, you will get the push. He was old school, no different from how southern promoters used to book black folks.

Under Trips watch, there hasn't been a main event or a huge storyline involving black folks since like 2021ish :why: .

Hicklebottom alone turned NXT from kick pad cacsorama, to a episode of Power :whew:
I wanna know who called for Ethan Page to be champ, because it's not a coincidence that the ratings started to drop the moment he got more tv time.
Honestly if you just started watching wwe last year you would have never thought that lashley and kofi kingston were once champions the way they are treated. And triple h fav karrion kross was feuding with both
HHH is like Jon Voigt's character in Varsity Blues. They let the black running back get them to the 1yd line, and then he would have his white running back score the TD. HHH will let the black wrestlers build up popularity, then he'll try to use it to get heat for his mediocre white favorites.

What's even more frustrating is seeing these neckbeards give him credit for other people's shyt. I've seen numerous comments about Roman being a mega face saying "HHH did in 1yr what Vince couldn't do in 8". People have been cheering for Roman since he became the Tribal Chief. They even try to credit him for Bianca's title reign, even though Vince was in charge for 95% of that reign.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanna know who called for Ethan Page to be champ, because it's not a coincidence that the ratings started to drop the moment he got more tv time.

Breh I stumbled on that match and that ending, damn near shook my head that my neck hurt :francis: . I actually like Ethan Page but the man just got on the goddamn promotion and they already bushed Trick :mjpls:

Hicklebottom you done forsaken thee :mjcry: