MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Montez FORD IS BEING WASTED

Montez Ford has it all.

The look, the height, the charisma, the move set, great on the mic, can be a heel or face and is being wasted.'

Hell even got teh hot wife

But that's how it is, its having pat mahomes on teh bench and going with alex smith

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Montez FORD IS BEING WASTED

Montez Ford has it all.

The look, the height, the charisma, the move set, great on the mic, can be a heel or face and is being wasted.'

Hell even got teh hot wife

But that's how it is, its having pat mahomes on teh bench and going with alex smith

Singles push for bro is long overdue...

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:hubie: All I know is if Hicklebottom pulls some low tier racist booker shyt, I'm going back in the rafters. I barely watch the shyt as it is for more reasons than a little, but dammit can black wrestlers actually get treated with the same energy of territory but with modern blessings of the other side of the coin, versus this bullshyt.
I'm not an HBK mark, but he's basically the only person who shouldn't be getting dragged to the floor about racial booking tendencies in like... the industry, right now.
NXT is basically as black-coded as a WWE show can be between the amount of black women featured prominently, multiple black NXT champions during the post-2.0 run, and Oba BY GOD Femi. Saying nothing of the fact that the culture is represented with every show, and the general vibe is very aimed toward youth which basically means it's filled with the current hotness - aka black culture, per usual.

HBK did his dirt and I still don't rock that heavy with him, but for my money I think if he books for as long as he wrestled, pound-for-pound he'll be better with the pen than with the pin; feel? :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I'm not an HBK mark, but he's basically the only person who shouldn't be getting dragged to the floor about racial booking tendencies in like... the industry, right now.
NXT is basically as black-coded as a WWE show can be between the amount of black women featured prominently, multiple black NXT champions during the post-2.0 run, and Oba BY GOD Femi. Saying nothing of the fact that the culture is represented with every show, and the general vibe is very aimed toward youth which basically means it's filled with the current hotness - aka black culture, per usual.

HBK did his dirt and I still don't rock that heavy with him, but for my money I think if he books for as long as he wrestled, pound-for-pound he'll be better with the pen than with the pin; feel? :hubie:
I cant criticize hbk TOO much because compared to literally every major level booker ever hes probably the most progressive and he embraces the culture beyond just photo ops with celebs/athletes unlike triple h :mjpls:

but at the same time I cant let him off the hook for how horrible he's booked lash legend up to this point, she should be every bit of a star as jade and bianca but he wont pull that trigger.. I also hate how they did kiyah saint, threw that beautiful talented charismatic black woman in the bushes so they can trot out 100 new blonde white women all at once :pacspit:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
threw that beautiful talented charismatic black woman in the bushes so they can trot out 100 new blonde white women all at once :pacspit:
the call came in from on-high bruh! there were too many biracials running around and the execs needed their next model of Charlotte ready

don't rock the boat. HBK tryna sneak Sol into that spot because they won't be able to tell she's one of the biracials as well. She's his Sleeper Blonde - that's why all the other blondes so basic in comparison! :jbhmm:He finna dupe the game bruh, we just gotta let the chef cook :lolbron:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I dig it.

But still you gotta still keep the eyes open because my biggest fear is that Hicklebottom goes into his Norman Lear shyt with doing the most.

As long as the characters are unapologetic black and booked accurate, we gravy. Better him than Trips turning NXT into Kickpad CacomanĂ­a.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I dig it.

But still you gotta still keep the eyes open because my biggest fear is that Hicklebottom goes into his Norman Lear shyt with doing the most.

As long as the characters are unapologetic black and booked accurate, we gravy. Better him than Trips turning NXT into Kickpad CacomanĂ­a.
you gotta pull up to an NXT thread some time cuzzin - it's the best live thread on TSC :hubie:
You gon see Trick, Wes, Oba, Je'Von, scumbag-ass-Ashantee, Lash, Jakara, and the Biracial Batallion :blessed:.

If you lucky Ms. Parker will show up. If you unlucky, Ms. Parker will show up while Mrs. Koala is around tho, be careful - she bad :whoa:

but real talk, there's some good work being done down in Florida for the next generation of people. We just gotta hope it's not same-shyt-different-boss. NXT guys were notorious for being fully-realized just to get called up and 'overhauled' by Vince. If Hunter can not do that in his own way and these NXT characters get to be who they are when they're called up, I'd say within 5 years at least a third of the top talent will have at least one black parent, and absolutely none of them do dance moves or play caricatures :yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
you gotta pull up to an NXT thread some time cuzzin - it's the best live thread on TSC :hubie:
You gon see Trick, Wes, Oba, Je'Von, scumbag-ass-Ashantee, Lash, Jakara, and the Biracial Batallion :blessed:.

If you lucky Ms. Parker will show up. If you unlucky, Ms. Parker will show up while Mrs. Koala is around tho, be careful - she bad :whoa:

but real talk, there's some good work being done down in Florida for the next generation of people. We just gotta hope it's not same-shyt-different-boss. NXT guys were notorious for being fully-realized just to get called up and 'overhauled' by Vince. If Hunter can not do that in his own way and these NXT characters get to be who they are when they're called up, I'd say within 5 years at least a third of the top talent will have at least one black parent, and absolutely none of them do dance moves or play caricatures :yeshrug:

And ya marsupial got that hook up tho :lupe: . I maybe bike because the break kinda making me itch for some wrasslin.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
HHH saw nothing in this guy :beli:

:russ: Yes, their gimmick is ridiculous, but, Mason Madden is a beast.

I’ve been thoroughly entertained by them. Yeah they aren’t going to put on work rate classics but they are solid in the ring and got a shyt ton of charisma to make up for whatever deficiency they have in the ring.

I’d be interested to see how things develop with their character work when inserted into a program that lasts multiple PPV cycles. There’s only so far their schtick can go before they have to start expanding the boundaries of it and getting serious.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’ve been thoroughly entertained by them. Yeah they aren’t going to put on work rate classics but they are solid in the ring and got a shyt ton of charisma to make up for whatever deficiency they have in the ring.

I’d be interested to see how things develop with their character work when inserted into a program that lasts multiple PPV cycles. There’s only so far their schtick can go before they have to start expanding the boundaries of it and getting serious.

So far, my little worried they only reworked their WWE gimmick when it felt like they were headed in a different direction on the indies

But, I can't deny to have charisma coming out of every bone

I'd like to see a legit program, too

Mansoor even shown he can cut a great serious program

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Bianca turns heel on Jade, Tez needs to turn heel as well and be Smackdowns Liv/Dom. But it’s asinine how they let Lashley bounce

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Bianca turns heel on Jade, Tez needs to turn heel as well and be Smackdowns Liv/Dom. But it’s asinine how they let Lashley bounce

Eh, Bianca needs to stay a face, and Jade needs to go heel. You don't take someone who looks like Jade and try to sell them as an underdog babyface. She has unstoppable heel all over her. You treat her like a female Bron Breakker or Roman Reigns. That's her path to stardom I believe.