2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
yeah, even being midcard would be in a much better spot than he is today. Montez should be a guy that is gunning for the US title at least, but the man can barely get on the card. You can't tell me Montez is not better than more than half of the roster.
If only he looked more like Ludwig Kaiser or Bronson Reed :mjpls:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The fall off for Lashley's booking is insane. Like when you have a talent like that who looks like that he should never be a non-factor in the TV show the way he has been. That is H's biggest failure by far.
I don't disagree.
But to put this in perspective: Lashley is older than Cena.
It's crazy he's looked exactly the same damn near 20 years and is in the shape he's in right now. But if there's anything that can be said about this current era, it's that the days of booking around 40+ year olds is rapidly going out the window. The youth movement is clear and present, whether we're here for it or not.

If they'd bush Braun Strowman, I'd call it a win across the board. Best use for Bobby right now IMO is to let the new big monster use him as an establishment move. Oba coming in to wreck Bobby would help Oba a bunch, and would align with their fukking weird obsession with putting the same color people in programs exclusively. Hot-swapping Oba for Lashley, keeping him with a squad of underbosses so he can be protected and not overexposed as he gets more seasoning would be the best move.

Do I think Levesque will do it? no.
Do I think Hickenbottom would do it? absofukkinglutely. Oba's NXT booking has been all wins; no losses.

I think the best hope for a lot of these melanated wrestlers in the next few years is hoping they call HBK up to the main roster with them :snoop: Netflix, put the call in, force them to draft Shawn to the RAW creative team. :feedme:

He'd have biracials on top of every division, and for every deavor, he'd have a fresh NIL recruit with a black father lined up and ready :lolbron:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I don't disagree.
It's crazy he's looked exactly the same damn near 20 years and is in the shape he's in right now. But if there's anything that can be said about this current era, it's that the days of booking around 40+ year olds is rapidly going out the window. The youth movement is clear and present, whether we're here for it or not.

If they'd bush Braun Strowman, I'd call it a win across the board. Best use for Bobby right now IMO is to let the new big monster use him as an establishment move. Oba coming in to wreck Bobby would help Oba a bunch, and would align with their fukking weird obsession with putting the same color people in programs exclusively. Hot-swapping Oba for Lashley, keeping him with a squad of underbosses so he can be protected and not overexposed as he gets more seasoning would be the best move.

Do I think Hickenbottom would do it? absofukkinglutely. Oba's NXT booking has been all wins; no losses.

I think the best hope for a lot of these melanated wrestlers in the next few years is hoping they call HBK up to the main roster with them :snoop: Netflix, put the call in, force them to draft Shawn to the RAW creative team. :feedme:

He'd have biracials on top of every division, and for every deavor, he'd have a fresh NIL recruit with a black father lined up and ready :lolbron:
I don't even watch NXT but I would like to see Shawn Michaels run raw...I don't even think triple H knows who sexy redd is but hbk would have her twerking in the ring starting off the show :mjgrin:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't disagree.

That's all true, but at the same time you still got AJ Styles who is 47 who had prominent feuds and Punk is 45 and looks every bit of it... like you said Lashley hasn't aged a bit.

I don't even think he needs to be a regular weekly fixture in the main event, but with his credibility and history at this point there's no excuse not to have him as a special attraction like Lesnar was who works high profile feuds at the major PPVs. That is a huge miss by Hunter.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

rJ5D1-.gif

Like come the fukk on man​

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they gotta do something with Montez. No reason I should have to suffer thru DIY marks every week while we get Tez maybe once a month

Tair

Superstar
Daps
With 2024 being such a big year for contracts in wrestling, it was inevitable that a company like WWE wasn't going to be able to keep hold of all their top stars. Becky Lynch and Ricochet are already out the door, and it looks as both Bobby Lashley and MVP will follow in the coming weeks. It was recently reported that both men had been removed from WWE's internal roster, and that they were ready to let their contracts expire to explore other opportunities, with Lashley still wanting to wrestle even if he leaves WWE.

Read More: Backstage Update On WWE Status Of Bobby Lashley & MVP - Wrestling Inc.

:francis:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Hurt business in TNA :hubie:

I wonder how much influence triple h has when it comes to contract signings. Compared to how recruitment in NXT years ago

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
With 2024 being such a big year for contracts in wrestling, it was inevitable that a company like WWE wasn't going to be able to keep hold of all their top stars. Becky Lynch and Ricochet are already out the door, and it looks as both Bobby Lashley and MVP will follow in the coming weeks. It was recently reported that both men had been removed from WWE's internal roster, and that they were ready to let their contracts expire to explore other opportunities, with Lashley still wanting to wrestle even if he leaves WWE.

Read More: Backstage Update On WWE Status Of Bobby Lashley & MVP - Wrestling Inc.

:francis:

:stopitslime:

You really believe she's leaving?