Reppin
Syracuse
Breh about to really be a menace to society. They need to extend him this week

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL Reddit is usually a decent place to keep up with other teams but they WILL NOT let the Deshaun shyt go.

You can tell who the primary demographic is because literally half the top posts will be some :sas2: :mjpls: shutting on DW and then they'll celebrate everything Baker Mayfield does. Baker tied his shoes correctly and completed a pass? BOOM......he's 10,000,000,000,000x better than Deshaun. Have like 1,000 comments sukking off Baker and shytting on DW....and you know if Baker was Black too, they wouldn't even talk about him.

Weird how white dudes be all "protect women" when a breh engages in fukkery but radio silent on Trump.

fukk r/NFL.

The thread can be a highlight of Tyreek getting an 80 yard TD and it's a bunch of "he's a garbage human being," "too bad he's a POS" comments. Can they ever just talk football without the dog whistling?

They had a video of Marshawn on the sideline and of course someone had to come in there and mention his DUI's.

It was a bunch of them not liking Caleb pre draft because they thought he was cocky but the most loved QB there is Baker Mayfield.

Half the threads on there are about Deshaun having a bad game. And let Jameson come on and it'll all be about crab legs and things that happened at FSU ages ago.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Sports, but specifically football is amazing because you can get people from all backgrounds to agree on something. I use to think Baker Mayfield was a silver spooned CAC a$$hole. He had a fake chip on his shoulder. Now, he is on Tampa and I am rooting for him.
:mjpls:
I think Washington's defense was shyt last year, but Baker made all the passes this game. The division might be the Bucs to lose. I don't trust Carr. I still believe in Cousins, but if Baker plays this well...
baker-mayfield.gif

You a football fan @Yaboysix ?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Fighting in 2024 is wild. The average person nowadays is scarier and more trigger happy than ever before. And you have 0 peripherals when you’re engaged. All it takes is one of their friends that you didn’t see to deem you a deadly threat and you outta here. And they won’t even get charged

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@BeachBum Unreal @The Wolf Among You @chargers31

Definitely keeping an eye on y’all squad. I know it’s only the first week, but it looks like Harbaugh’s already changing the culture over there. You lose that game under Staley, 100%.

Yeah, that WR corps ain’t sexy, but making a concerted effort to run the ball so that Herbert doesn’t have to rely on hero ball is the smart way to go.
Yeah the culture change is honestly the most important part of this season for us. Even if that means winning ugly with some shoddy offensive showings is fine by me.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
fukk r/NFL.

The thread can be a highlight of Tyreek getting an 80 yard TD and it's a bunch of "he's a garbage human being," "too bad he's a POS" comments. Can they ever just talk football without the dog whistling?

They had a video of Marshawn on the sideline and of course someone had to come in there and mention his DUI's.

It was a bunch of them not liking Caleb pre draft because they thought he was cocky but the most loved QB there is Baker Mayfield.

Half the threads on there are about Deshaun having a bad game. And let Jameson come on and it'll all be about crab legs and things that happened at FSU ages ago.
Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Anthony Richardson and CJ Stroud….

The cac neckbeards over there on Reddit probably secretly resent these players and are wishing and waiting for them to slip up.

Last edited: