2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's funny how like 3 games after Texans vs Colts game,the officials made it VERY clear about clock run off and not fukking up what happened like what they did to Houston.
Houston needs an official apology for that debacle. Talking add 10 seconds, then oops naw it was a down, take away 10, then half over :camby:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I mess with Anthony Richardson but lmao dude had three amazing passes and a bunch of damn nonsense :laff: Texans should’ve realistically beat them 35-7
It wouldn't have been close had that punt returner actually tried to punt with some caution and the ref debacle.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don’t watch many Browns games, has that logo always been at midfield? I honestly never even knew they had a logo.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most alarming thing about Watsons’s performance yesterday was that when he gets behind center. He doesn’t do a damn thing presnap. Most QBs call out protections or change plays. All he did yesterday presnap was just point out Micah. Cowboys was stunting and moving around on defense and the inside didn’t react at all, jsut snapped the ball and accepted whatever was the fate for the playcall.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Maybe defense is byke. Only two quarterbacks threw for more than 300 yards.

Defense is def back, and got a few qbs in a blender but some lack basic shyt, like on the last pick 6 will threw he was drifting out the pocket instead of stepping up

Also these ocs lack good concepts in the face of said defense