2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They’re going off on the falcons for living in shotgun and pistol.

I tore my Achilles before and I can assure you they’re doing that bc Kirk can’t physically line up under center and have to backpedal every snap.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Antonio Pierce really with the worst coaching decision in years

4th and 1 at the chargers 42, 7 mins left in 4Q

Punt

What in the CTE shyt is that?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
@BeachBum Unreal @The Wolf Among You @chargers31

Definitely keeping an eye on y’all squad. I know it’s only the first week, but it looks like Harbaugh’s already changing the culture over there. You lose that game under Staley, 100%.

Yeah, that WR corps ain’t sexy, but making a concerted effort to run the ball so that Herbert doesn’t have to rely on hero ball is the smart way to go.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qb play really in the drain now

Or maybe im just used to the old era where you could pencil who would be solid from year to year

What era is that? There's always been bad QB's but the position was top heavy with hall of fame bound veterans.

There's a new crop of players that you have to let develop. A lot of these guys like Stroud and Richardson are only year 2.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you saying what about me saying she should not have gotten involved. many people and how it looks shows the guy in the white Crosby jersey just trying to break up the fight. she ran up punching him

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
you saying what about me saying she should not have gotten involved. many people and how it looks shows the guy in the white Crosby jersey just trying to break up the fight. she ran up punching him
Nah, the whole situation lol. Can't imagine waking up excited to see my favorite team just to end up laid out and leaking

Daps
NFL Reddit is usually a decent place to keep up with other teams but they WILL NOT let the Deshaun shyt go.

You can tell who the primary demographic is because literally half the top posts will be some :sas2: :mjpls: shutting on DW and then they'll celebrate everything Baker Mayfield does. Baker tied his shoes correctly and completed a pass? BOOM......he's 10,000,000,000,000x better than Deshaun. Have like 1,000 comments sukking off Baker and shytting on DW....and you know if Baker was Black too, they wouldn't even talk about him.

Weird how white dudes be all "protect women" when a breh engages in fukkery but radio silent on Trump.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
NFL Reddit is usually a decent place to keep up with other teams but they WILL NOT let the Deshaun shyt go.

You can tell who the primary demographic is because literally half the top posts will be some :sas2: :mjpls: shutting on DW and then they'll celebrate everything Baker Mayfield does. Baker tied his shoes correctly and completed a pass? BOOM......he's 10,000,000,000,000x better than Deshaun. Have like 1,000 comments sukking off Baker and shytting on DW....and you know if Baker was Black too, they wouldn't even talk about him.

Weird how white dudes be all "protect women" when a breh engages in fukkery but radio silent on Trump.

wrong hill to die on. Watson was a deviant seemingly powered by tugjobs. He has possibly the worst contract in football atm.

I will let the crackers have their fun disparaging him. He deserves it for his current play.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Same thing any time Tyreek is mentioned. Everytime I see his name mentioned it talks about him being a woman beater, a child abuser, and all the babies he has. Or Kobe and the rapist comments will follow.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

No one is letting the Deshaun shyt go. Burrow was worse, they forgot all about the forward pass in Cincinnati, but Burrow struggles for the first two weeks so they giving him a pass. I watched the game, Zimmer defense is good, but the Browns have no run game, they receivers can't catch or walk without slipping with Deshaun wasn't overthrowing them. he did alright. one of those picks, Parson tipped.

you cant be pocket watching at this point, he get that money whether he shows up or not.

ppl also act like Baker was suddenly good the moment he left, that shyt aint true either.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
People have bytched for years that the NFL is too offensive centric and that it's too easy for offense.

Now, people bytch about:

-QB play
-New enforcement of rules for the OL
-Protecting QB's

People like to say they loved the good ole' days of massive hits and defense, but most people really do want to see high scoring offenses. You can't bytch for years about too much offense, and now cry about the offenses struggling.