2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I got a feeling it could get ugly. Will really depend on their schedule

Jordan Love threw like 1 pass and it went to Christian Watson for 80. It’s very possible Rodgers was holding them back all year. Dude had like 1 game over 225 yards.

Then they bring in mid ass Alan Lazard when Rodgers whole issue is playing buddy ball :patrice: If Lazard is anywhere near the # of targets as Garret Wilson jets in trouble

Lazard with 7 of Rodgers 21 targets :pachaha:

Daps
wrong hill to die on. Watson was a deviant seemingly powered by tugjobs. He has possibly the worst contract in football atm.

I will let the crackers have their fun disparaging him. He deserves it for his current play.
Nah...because they didn't have any smoke for Big Ben.

Baker was a drunkard and a douche but that shyt is "hahaha hehehe." A breh acting like young BM did would have been blacklisted.

We got a rapist that has at least 50/50 odds of being President but DW is the devil incarnate?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Baker was a drunkard and a douche but that shyt is "hahaha hehehe." A breh acting like young BM did would have been blacklisted.

We got a rapist that has at least 50/50 odds of being President but DW is the devil incarnate?

I mean you right but that nikka hot ass on the field right now so he aint really got no defense from nefarious cac talking points, the game is the game :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Also don’t forget they covered up Matt schaub who raped a girl and erased it from the news you literally can’t find it

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Also don’t forget they covered up Matt schaub who raped a girl and erased it from the news you literally can’t find it

You sure you got the right QB? I've never heard those accusations against Matt Schaub

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sports, but specifically football is amazing because you can get people from all backgrounds to agree on something. I use to think Baker Mayfield was a silver spooned CAC a$$hole. He had a fake chip on his shoulder. Now, he is on Tampa and I am rooting for him.
:mjpls:
I think Washington's defense was shyt last year, but Baker made all the passes this game. The division might be the Bucs to lose. I don't trust Carr. I still believe in Cousins, but if Baker plays this well...
baker-mayfield.gif

You a football fan @Yaboysix ?
Maaaaan, I wish. but I don't know a damn thing about Football .

Folks see me walking round ...big ass Nygga with dreads and Tampa Bay shyt on (work gift) and get excited trying to talk to me about Football, and I gotta explain to them that im a nerd, i just look like this.

:mjcry:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't like the way shay shay and cam show respect (which is none) to the lions . Shay Shay should get the spirit smacked out of him :martin:

Get Barry on an episode see what it due.