Reppin
NULL
GZO6BQWXQAA918E

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It wouldn't call it championship level shyt considering that the Bengals beat themselves more than the Ravens won that game especially when your defense gives up 38 pts.

The win last week was more of championship level shyt than this one.
Nah this was championship level coming back, division rival on the road staring down a 10-point 4Q deficit. Their defense simply isn't as dominant without McDonald there, we've seen it for a month now. And they still tightened up in yhe end (Humphrey's pick, forcing a 3 & out to close regulation, forcing a 3 & out/missed FG when Cincy got the ball in OT)...

The last 3 defensive possessions, they locked Cincinnati up...
Anybody who doesn’t think Lamar is a walking HOFer is pouring jelly on themselves. A fukking 2x MVP and greatest runner at the QB position alone. Let alone his record and other numbers. It’s just ignorance or hate talking otherwise. And that’s fully admitting that he folds in the postseason. Megamind’s ass was laundry plenty yrs in the postseason and he’s a top 5 QB at worst
I agree but even I was amazed at his continued growth. He was amazing today, that one TD throw to Likely, where he fumbled the snap, got hit as he released it going outta bounds, and basically throwing cross field, was some special shyt...

They gotta do this in the postseason though! They never do...
Rams vs Packers on CBS?
Yeah I've noticed a few years now it's not just AFC/CBS and NFC/Fox anymore...
#HTTR shout out to my fukking Skins!! Beating mf's like they owe us, we deserve this shyt. Bring some fukking pride back to your nation's capital!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah this was championship level coming back, division rival on the road staring down a 10-point 4Q deficit. Their defense simply isn't as dominant without McDonald there, we've seen it for a month now. And they still tightened up in yhe end (Humphrey's pick, forcing a 3 & out to close regulation, forcing a 3 & out/missed FG when Cincy got the ball in OT)...
You obviously didn't watch that game in OT :mjlol:

That was more so on the Bengals and their fukk up in going conservative on offense and then the holder fukking up the snap. The HC didn't even try and put faith in his QB getting them better field position.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
its really just the defense and what's left of it but get them takes off since you ain't watching anything but a box score :mjlol:

Thats cute. I live here in Charlotte, so I watch every Panthers game. Nice try though. Your comment aint saying anything just because you use that dumb ass smiley

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You obviously didn't watch that game in OT :mjlol:

That was more so on the Bengals and their fukk up in going conservative on offense and then the holder fukking up the snap. The HC didn't even try and put faith in his QB getting them better field position.
Got em!

nikkas getting their first take hits in without actually watching the game

:mjlol:

Zac Taylor is a moron