2024-2025 NFL Random Observations Thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You obviously didn't watch that game in OT :mjlol:

That was more so on the Bengals and their fukk up in going conservative on offense and then the holder fukking up the snap. The HC didn't even try and put faith in his QB getting them better field position.
How didn't I watch OT when in my initial post you quoted, I called out Taylor for being too conservative?

You really just like hearing yourself talk sometimes 🤣...

The Ravens got the stop on a critical OT possession that could've lost them the game. They allowed like 3 yards on three plays, if it's 4th and 2 or 4th and 1, and a 47 yard attempt instead of 4th & 7 and a 53 yard attempt, maybe the result is different. Every yard matters and this Ravens defense that didn't stop shyt until the last 3 possessions, tightened up when they needed to...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How didn't I watch OT when in my initial post you quoted, I called out Taylor for being too conservative?

You really just like hearing yourself talk sometimes 🤣...

The Ravens got the stop on a critical OT possession that could've lost them the game. They allowed like 3 yards on three plays, if it's 4th and 2 or 4th and 1, and a 47 yard attempt instead of 4th & 7 and a 53 yard attempt, maybe the result is different. Every yard matters and this Ravens defense that didn't stop shyt until the last 3 possessions, tightened up when they needed to...
It's easy to make the stop on those plays when the Bengals HC was conservative and made it obviously as to the play calls he was using.

Don't give that credit to the Ravens defense in calling it a championship moment because it just wasn't :mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It's easy to make the stop on those plays when the Bengals HC was conservative and made it obviously as to the play calls he was using.

Don't give that credit to the Ravens defense in calling it a championship moment because it just wasn't :mjlol:
It was 3 straight defensive possessions they got a stop, not just that one, after being demolished previously all game...

Football may not be your sport, King 😂 🤣 this was championship level mettle today. Go look up Super Bowl performances where the winning team got stops late after losing most of the game, I can think of a few...

This sport may not be for you...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Thats cute. I live here in Charlotte, so I watch every Panthers game. Nice try though. Your comment aint saying anything just because you use that dumb ass smiley
where you live got nothing to do if you turn the game on or not. and :mjlol:

charlotte lost 5 starters in one game. the already injured d-line gave caleb all the time in the world to throw and chicago's hurry up exposed evero for not having an actual plan

and the offense was never built to play from behind in the first place, especially with injuries to the entire wr group and TE. the bears fans know their defense cooked too because its the only group to torch our o-line all season.

can't even say what happened on the field but but but nIcE tRy tHoUgH after checking the scoreboard in the 4th thinking you not telling on yourself