Memphis TN
roman-reigns-reading.gif

I want a recount

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean anyone who would take this seriously is dumb to begin with. The type of audience that would be subscribed and care enough to even vote for this shyt is clearly a fan that caters to a certain type of promotion to begin with.
Yep. It's them telling on themselves to umpteenth power.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Definitely needs to brag about this in his next promo battle against MJF.
Win "best technical wrestler" of 2022 when 90% of your matches had very little mat wrestling brehs :bryan:

In this day and age, these type of categories make no sense but seeing some people (not in TSC thankfully) take them so seriously will never stop being funny :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can we discuss the Moxley award for a minute.............................why?

Everything else I could give a single living shyt about because I know what time the neckbeards are on, but why Mox :why: ?

1. Dude spent half of the year being a bloated Alex Jones cosplaying blood lusting weirdo
  2. Most of his matches were as forgettable as a half eating slim jim on a road trip
  3. He has botched every damn match from Tana to MJF
  4. His main focus was trying to go home and fukk his wife (which I don't blame him at all)
  5. He bleeds every fukking week even on his off day
How and why did this happened? TSC fans of Castlemoxiula...please help me understand this madness:mjcry:...

I will rep anybody to help me get my normal 20 hours of sleep., just answer me this question. Roman Reigns damn near got killed by Bork's bulldozer only for him to be sitting second place under Cacnita :francis:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I'm not even mad about some of the winners cause WWE didn't really hit it's stride until HHH took over and Moxley has been presented as that dude on AEW TV so I get it. I think the readers got worst promotion wrong though. CYN was one of the worst concepts in modern wrestling history so that should have won worst promotion.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can we discuss the Moxley award for a minute.............................why?

Everything else I could give a single living shyt about because I know what time the neckbeards are on, but why Mox :why: ?

1. Dude spent half of the year being a bloated Alex Jones cosplaying blood lusting weirdo
  2. Most of his matches were as forgettable as a half eating slim jim on a road trip
  3. He has botched every damn match from Tana to MJF
  4. His main focus was trying to go home and fukk his wife (which I don't blame him at all)
  5. He bleeds every fukking week even on his off day
How and why did this happened? TSC fans of Castlemoxiula...please help me understand this madness:mjcry:...

I will rep anybody to help me get my normal 20 hours of sleep., just answer me this question. Roman Reigns damn near got killed by Bork's bulldozer only for him to be sitting second place under Cacnita :francis:
Voters are clearly AEW stans or WWE haters (for the most part). You read most results and it's basically as if they voted out of habit.

Mox probably won because like it or not he showed up and was the guy that held the company afloat while their big stars were either injured or suspended. He wrestled "Big" singles matches every week and TV ratings do normally well when he's announced to show up. He was used to put over Punk and MJF and was in the main match (that were the biggest selling point) of three big shows in All Out, Grand Slam (though that one sold most tickets without anything booked) and Full Gear (his biggest achivememt, imo). Also was a part of Anarchy in the Arena, Blood and Guts and matches that got big praise in Yuta and Takeshyta.

I'm not a fan of Mox but if you are a fan that thinks AEW Is the only viable option to anything wrestling related, then he was clearly their MVP.

Last edited: