Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Tony shouldn’t be anywhere near the “Best Booker” category or “Best Promoter”:camby:

WWE “Worst Promotion” after June/July they been on fire :unimpressed:

Roman being in a “Most Overrated” category is just:mjlol: this man is currently having a once in a lifetime run but they still hate this man fukkin beards:aicmon:

Smackdown has been by far the best show for a long time now

Moxley over Roman for “Wrestler of the Year”:dahell: I know these Awards don’t mean anything but come on now really

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've never understood what the difference is in Wrestler of the Year and Most Outstanding Wrestler.

I'm just glad to see STARDOM get some shine.
WOTY = Total package
Outstanding wrestler = in-ring

SO like, in some given year, Austin would be Wrestler of the Year and say, Kenta Kobashi would be Outstanding wrestler
What's funny is that most years the people who vote make Wrestler of the Year the "guy who had the best matches" anyway :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol the twitter discourse around this shyt is hilarious..

People have to just accept the demographic of the observers reader and move on

It’s like being shocked that okayplayer readers crowned Lil Wayne the worst rapper alive in 2007.. like nikka, duh. You really expect a buncha dudes who listen to Aesop Rock and El-P to say otherwise? Do you really expect the nikka that sits around listening to Rome Streetz and Stove God all day to have the highest opinion on Drakes honestly, nevermind project? You kinda just laugh it off and accept it for what it is

No reason these dudes should be mad and fighting back and forth over it. If someone listens to Observer to the point where they pay for it, it’s a pretty safe bet WWE ain’t really their cup of tea

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Can't wait for people to blame and be mad at Double Talk when these awards always been fan voted :russ:
Don’t you mean subscriber voted? Cheeto dust finger beards watch the product through the eyes of Meltzer and Alvarez. He’s the one who forms their opinions. He’s literally a religion to these mark bum beards. It’s embarrassing..

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don’t you mean subscriber voted? Cheeto dust finger beards watch the product through the eyes of Meltzer and Alvarez. He’s the one who forms their opinions. He’s literally a religion to these mark bum beards. It’s embarrassing..
For the first time they went against Meltzer and y'all still at it :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t think Dave is that biased towards either company, sure he probably feels a certain way about WWE cause they don’t fukk with him but I think it’s more of a style he prefers that’s why Takeovers were always rated highly by him and Elimination Chamber was rated highly by him.

Dave loves high spots and a fast pace... always has. At least he's aware that the readers are too far gone Lol