2023 Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Damn they should just rename this to “The Mark” awards
I mean anyone who would take this seriously is dumb to begin with. The type of audience that would be subscribed and care enough to even vote for this shyt is clearly a fan that caters to a certain type of promotion to begin with.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
B A L L G A M E :troll:

20LI94G.jpg
:russ: Why Tony in the pic looking like Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks?
damn-fine-cup-of-coffee-twin-peaks.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've never understood what the difference is in Wrestler of the Year and Most Outstanding Wrestler.

I'm just glad to see STARDOM get some shine.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I've never understood what the difference is in Wrestler of the Year and Most Outstanding Wrestler.

I'm just glad to see STARDOM get some shine.
WOTY = Total package
Outstanding wrestler = in-ring

SO like, in some given year, Austin would be Wrestler of the Year and say, Kenta Kobashi would be Outstanding wrestler

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He informs their opinions though. They just parrot his tastes.

Him and Alvarez have dikkrode AEW so much their subscripers have even surpassed them in stannery to the point where it's even too much for Dave :mjlol:

If anything it's Alvarez that is blame for the militant AEW stannery from that site.

I don’t think Dave is that biased towards either company, sure he probably feels a certain way about WWE cause they don’t fukk with him but I think it’s more of a style he prefers that’s why Takeovers were always rated highly by him and Elimination Chamber was rated highly by him.