Koalabama and the Cosmos
naraka-matari.gif

IN

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Royal Rumble 22 absolutely deserved that award, was disgrace of a RR PPV.

I don’t know how Rampage wasn’t up for worst weekly show.

WWE over NWA and CYN for worst promotion is crazy

I forgot that Pat McAfee faced Vince McMahon

Most Disgusting Promotional tactic remains the funniest category every year

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Can't wait for people to blame and be mad at Double Talk when these awards always been fan voted :russ:

He informs their opinions though. They just parrot his tastes.

Him and Alvarez have dikkrode AEW so much their subscripers have even surpassed them in stannery to the point where it's even too much for Dave :mjlol:

If anything it's Alvarez that is blame for the militant AEW stannery from that site.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He informs their opinions though. They just parrot his tastes.

Him and Alvarez have dikkrode AEW so much their subscripers have even surpassed them in stannery to the point where it's even too much for Dave :mjlol:

If anything it's Alvarez that is blame for the militant AEW stannery from that site.

I'm no fan of Dave I disagree with almost everything he says when it comes to "in ring taste", his business takes are very hit or miss and he's a very lazy reporter.

That said, He didn't dikkrode AEW in 2022. He shytted on AEW (rightfully so btw) for close to 8 months and has continued this year. So if he informs the voters opinion, there's no fukking way something like TK as best booker or Mox as best wrestler happens :yeshrug: the fact he even put a disclaimer on some winners says it all :mjlol:

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The funny thing about McAfee vs Vince was that it really didn't need to been a match, just had Vince and Theory beat up Pat after the match and had Austin do the save :unimpressed:but Vince for some reason needed one more pinfall victory before he got pushed out the company :beli:and at WM at that.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm no fan of Dave I disagree with almost everything he says when it comes to "in ring taste", his business takes are very hit or miss and he's a very lazy reporter.

That said, But he didn't dikkrode AEW in 2022. He shytted on AEW (rightfully so btw) for close to 8 months and has continued this year. So if he informes the voters opinion, there's no fukking way something like TK as best booker or Mox as best wrestler happens :yeshrug: the fact he even put a disclaimer on some winners says it all :mjlol:
giphy.gif