2023 Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I still don't understand the outrage. I wouldn't reward WWE for the product they put out 3/4s of last year either.

With Roman his matches all go the same way. Good match then a Dusty finish. I don't think Observer Readers watching NJPW and AEW matches go for that all the time.

There's also a lot of propaganda from WWE's side calling him the greatest of All-Time with the greatest storyline. But is he really a bigger deal than Bret, HBK, or Cena lol? Not to mention the guys like Austin, Rock, Macho, and Hoe-gan?

Moxley had a pretty good run when he came back until Brawl-Out with tons of quality matches on National TV. He's been treading water since November though.

If we're talking from like September & October till now then WWE has probably been the better overall product even though I prefer AEWs style of presenting wrestling.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:dead: at Graves getting worst announcer over Booker & JR.

Booker is out there saying random shyt half the time & his whole appeal as an announcer is that he is going to say random shyt. JR actively calls out fukk ups just drawing more attention to it & sounds over it most of the time.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:russ: Why Tony in the pic looking like Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks?
damn-fine-cup-of-coffee-twin-peaks.gif

Every pic since is once BOB/coke gets in him. :dead:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Who's overrating Tyrus, except for Billy Corgan?