2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn’t let my guy take the these test anymore if I was an agent. Stroud would be better off falling to a team in the teens that has talent anyways
I'd imagine not doing it is a red flag there's always been these tests before this one it was Wonderlic

Now I wouldn't let my client comment about it, especially after the test makers kinda covered for him. Now it doesn't matter people think you're a dumbass with that 18% lmao

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'd imagine not doing it is a red flag there's always been these tests before this one it was Wonderlic

Now I wouldn't let my client comment about it, especially after the test makers kinda covered for him. Now it doesn't matter people think you're a dumbass with that 18% lmao
And the wonderlic was notoriously trash as well, idc if it creates flags my guy ain’t taking it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I would bet a lot of money either Will Levis' agent leaked that shyt OR the Titans/Raiders did to get him to fall.

It's literally a mini version of the SAT/ACT. He's right. Knowing the square root of 169 is not going to impact his ability to read defenses.
S2 measures perception, rhythm, memorization, how well you handle distractions etc. Cognitive ability stuff, nothing like the SAT

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Steelers, please draft a big meaty man to protect Kenny Pickett this season
:to:
full