2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Haven't watched the entire thing but Peter King is saying the Texans like Tyree Wilson and may not take a QB. Also thinks Hendon Hooker goes before Will Levis.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Can’t see him getting past 6. To lions or some team trades up. Crazy two weeks ago he was odds on favorite to go #1

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Can’t see him getting past 6. To lions or some team trades up. Crazy two weeks ago he was odds on favorite to go #1

Vegas says they're going CB but how often do teams give up their boards like that :skip:

If Hou goes edge I've got them jumping Indy at 3 to take him they already tried moving up to 1 and couldn't

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I mean, if you're going to be 5'10 190 lbs. QB and considered a #1 pick you have to have something going incredibly for you.

That said, I don't think Stroud falls past Indianapolis. Shane Steichen going to make that call if dude is there.

Tyree Wilson is going to be a monster. Raiders would be a great landing spot with Maxx Crosby, but doubt dude drops.
That said, I'm getting ready to see them fine ladies on draft night :shaq:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
While it's possible a team later in the top ten is doing this in hopes of Stroud falling to them, I think the more likely explanation is a concerted effort to get another white boy savior drafted high: Will Levis. Stroud's career suddenly no long matters, and Levis' wack play last season apparently doesn't matter either. Mind you, this started with the obsession over one game of Stroud's entire career, against Georgia. As if nothing else matters and that was the only good game he played. Then Kiper started pumping Levis. Just a few weeks ago it seemed like Levis was falling as people looked at the tape but all of a sudden he's back in the convo and potentially going #2 or #4. Utterly insane.