2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

All these mock drafts are popping up with all these wild trades and QB's going with the first 3 picks. That's all fake hype. If I'm the Colts I don't budge from 4. Let Carolina move up to #1 but I don't see another team trading up to #3. Levis and Richardson are going to drop. Neither are worth giving up a future 1st and day 2 picks when Caleb Williams is in next year's draft.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

All these mock drafts are popping up with all these wild trades and QB's going with the first 3 picks. That's all fake hype. If I'm the Colts I don't budge from 4. Let Carolina move up to #1 but I don't see another team trading up to #3. Levis and Richardson are going to drop. Neither are worth giving up a future 1st and day 2 picks when Caleb Williams is in next year's draft.
You already have a loser mentality like you willing to sacrifice a whole season for the chance to draft a QB a year from now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Staying put isn't a bad idea but can easily go wrong. Chicago is trading that pick, we all agree on that. If Houston stays put, that means the top best QBs go 1 and 2. Now what if Arizona trades out of 3 to someone like Carolina? At that point you're stuck picking the final QB left, which is probably gonna be Levis. Are you willing to risk the next 5 years of your franchise on a guy who is probably gonna be Jake Locker 2.0, because you were too content to trade some picks and move up?

Bryce, Stroud, and AR are the top QBs, in whatever order you feel makes sense. To me I think Stroud is the best, and I'd put Bryce second. As long as your squad gets one of them you probably don't have anything to complain about, although I personally have a lot of reservations about AR.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
This rush at QB gonna drop Anderson or Carter to Lions :blessed:
Lucked up with Sewell and Hutch dropping last two drafts. Lets teams keep reaching and let BPA drop

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Feels like everywhere I go I see some NFL personality goading the Colts into giving up the farm to the Bears. PR teams working overtime outchea. :russ:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This rush at QB gonna drop Anderson or Carter to Lions :blessed:
Lucked up with Sewell and Hutch dropping last two drafts. Lets teams keep reaching and let BPA drop
Detroit is about to be stacked with talent. Low key y’all already are

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Staying put isn't a bad idea but can easily go wrong. Chicago is trading that pick, we all agree on that. If Houston stays put, that means the top best QBs go 1 and 2. Now what if Arizona trades out of 3 to someone like Carolina? At that point you're stuck picking the final QB left, which is probably gonna be Levis. Are you willing to risk the next 5 years of your franchise on a guy who is probably gonna be Jake Locker 2.0, because you were too content to trade some picks and move up?

Bryce, Stroud, and AR are the top QBs, in whatever order you feel makes sense. To me I think Stroud is the best, and I'd put Bryce second. As long as your squad gets one of them you probably don't have anything to complain about, although I personally have a lot of reservations about AR.

I'd move to three and pray it's either Stroud or Richardson. Young wouldn't be a bad consolation prize.

Indy is taking a risk drafting any QB. That risk goes up the more picks they have to give away.
Texans obviously won't trade with us and Chicago is scamming.

Has the Colts’ quarterback desperation reached a point where the organization must move aggressively to secure its next starter? Can GM Chris Ballard afford to play the long game, letting the draft come to him, after team owner Jim Irsay came on so strong last season?
The GM who said he thought Houston would “sit on” the second pick instead of trading up said he wasn’t convinced the Colts would be trading into the top spot, either.
“Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think Chris (Ballard) will fall in love enough with any one quarterback,” this GM said. “I think he will be happy with whoever comes to him. I think the owner (Jim Irsay) will say, ‘OK, if we say there are three or four guys, we’d better end up with one of them.'”