2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Shyt like this is why the Detroit lions are the Detroit Lions and I never feel bad for them or their fanbase

The Eagles just got an elite NFL runningback for nothing.

The Lions are trying to become Super Bowl caliber team and they gave Swift to a direct competitor in the same conference for nothing.

fukk the Lions:pacspit:
Soft Oft injured RB on an expiring deal. Jamaal Williams was Lions best back last year. Not Swift. Obvious for a while now Holmes and Campbell weren’t feeling Swift

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Soft Oft injured RB on an expiring deal. Jamaal Williams was Lions best back last year. Not Swift. Obvious for a while now Holmes and Campbell weren’t feeling Swift

5.5 yards per carry last season. 110 receptions the last 2 seasons. And now he's got the league's best offensive line to run behind.

A 2025 4th round pick for all that? :russ:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
5.5 yards per carry last season. 110 receptions the last 2 seasons. And now he's got the league's best offensive line to run behind.

A 2025 4th round pick for all that? :russ:
If Eagles got best oline in NFL, the Lions probably got the second best. He got off to crazy start last year. One point he was avg 10 yds a carry. He got hurt again and fell off a cliff.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't believe people are just expecting the Lions to make the playoffs like they don't have a history of ineptitude.
:mjlol:

Wouldn't surprise me if either GB or Chicago knock Detroit to 3rd in the division and they just miss out on a wildcard again :skip:

Eagles are styling on everyone this off season. Swift will be a problem catching passes out the backfield.