2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I like it. Swift gets a fresh start with another really good o-line. Whether he can stay healthy is another matter. When healthy and following his blocks he's a game changer.

I'm stunned we got a 4th for him. Love it.

shyt ain't fair

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
So we lose by 3 even tho the refs made multiple questionable calls, dealt with #fieldgate and the Cards sabotaged our Def Coordinator...but we are getting stomped out :mjlol:

We have a better roster top to bottom & now we have more young talent...the only area the Cheats have a clear advantage is QB...we're better everywhere else
Too bad the game is played on the field, not on paper. Chiefs also have the advantage at head coach.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Eagles doing all of this just to stomped by the chiefs again
11740727.gif

Them Dawgs gonna make Pat feel every snap :wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Too bad the game is played on the field, not on paper. Chiefs also have the advantage at head coach.

The Chiefs aren't clearly better than us...they're just not

If you said, it's an even matchup on paper, I can respect that, but to suggest we'll get stomped out is HOMERISM

Chiefs play in a tougher conference and will be lucky to even make the bowl next season

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we lose by 3 even tho the refs made multiple questionable calls, dealt with #fieldgate and the Cards sabotaged our Def Coordinator...but we are getting stomped out :mjlol:

We have a better roster top to bottom & now we have more young talent...the only area the Cheats have a clear advantage is QB...we're better everywhere else

That’s funny because that’s the exact same thing I heard last year, shut that shyt up

59003-CA5-EC43-438-B-AE5-F-78-D5-FE0746-BC.jpg

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Said before and after how do you want your loss lower case or capital

giphy.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Enjoy the ring...but Pat ain't Tom and Andy ain't Bill

Let's focus on the draft...y'all draft is trash and we're knocking it out the park lol

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt like this is why the Detroit lions are the Detroit Lions and I never feel bad for them or their fanbase

The Eagles just got an elite NFL runningback for nothing.

The Lions are trying to become Super Bowl caliber team and they gave Swift to a direct competitor in the same conference for nothing.

fukk the Lions:pacspit:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain to me why teams seem to be happy to make the consensus best team in conference better :dead:

A 4th two years from now for Swift how retarded are these other gms

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The Chiefs aren't clearly better than us...they're just not

If you said, it's an even matchup on paper, I can respect that, but to suggest we'll get stomped out is HOMERISM

Chiefs play in a tougher conference and will be lucky to even make the bowl next season
Where did I say anything about them getting stomped? All I said was the game ain't played on paper.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Shyt like this is why the Detroit lions are the Detroit Lions and I never feel bad for them or their fanbase

The Eagles just got an elite NFL runningback for nothing.

The Lions are trying to become Super Bowl caliber team and they gave Swift to a direct competitor in the same conference for nothing.

fukk the Lions:pacspit:
I still can't believe people are just expecting the Lions to make the playoffs like they don't have a history of ineptitude.
:mjlol: