2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
1. CJ Stroud is a better prospect than Bryce Young
2. Bijan Robinson was a reach in the top 10. The fact is that running backs just don't move the needle like that for pro football teams. Fournette didn't do anything for the Jaguars. Barkley didn't do anything for the Giants. Those "generational" RBs aren't as generational as people think.
3. Jordan Addison, while undersized, has the skill to be the most impactful of those WRs, provided that he's used properly in the slot.
:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
2. Bijan Robinson was a reach in the top 10. The fact is that running backs just don't move the needle like that for pro football teams. Fournette didn't do anything for the Jaguars. Barkley didn't do anything for the Giants. Those "generational" RBs aren't as generational as people think.
3. Jordan Addison, while undersized, has the skill to be the most impactful of those WRs, provided that he's used properly in the slot.

1 idk, having to play in a system full of option routes, and having time can stunt your mental growth, I’ll be interested to see how he reacts to getting sped up, and more often his first option is not there, and tighter windows
Bryce had to complete last year with no number one out wide and cheeks at the line, he was forced to have to make decisions under duress, he has a habit of holding that ball too long and that will get you folded he’s gotta know when to throw (to a wr or away) or run

2 bijan is that deal he can catch and run between the tackles, injuries slowed Barkley down but he’s still that nikka,

3 idk on jordan he was in a wr friendly offense and he was milk carton status, I’d have to ask @Silkk for his thoughts, but for him coming off 1500 to get 800 and 8 tds makes me say what was the disconnect? Especially given at Pitt nard dog was anti offense so him eating there was an anomaly

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Watching Levis fall was the highlight of the draft for me.

:mjlol:
It's odd though. Typically there is always one racist team that would pick up the "tall and white" QB. Typically the saying would be, he got picked late but. "He's the most headiest and scrappy QB out of them all " :mjpls:

It's very shocking. I love it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1 idk, having to play in a system full of option routes, and having time can stunt your mental growth, I’ll be interested to see how he reacts to getting sped up, and more often his first option is not there, and tighter windows
Bryce had to complete last year with no number one out wide and cheeks at the line, he was forced to have to make decisions under duress, he has a habit of holding that ball too long and that will get you folded he’s gotta know when to throw (to a wr or away) or run

2 bijan is that deal he can catch and run between the tackles, injuries slowed Barkley down but he’s still that nikka,

3 idk on jordan he was in a wr friendly offense and he was milk carton status, I’d have to ask @Silkk for his thoughts, but for him coming off 1500 to get 800 and 8 tds makes me say what was the disconnect? Especially given at Pitt nard dog was anti offense so him eating there was an anomaly
Make sure you bookmark this.

:ehh:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's odd though. Typically there is always one racist team that would pick up the "tall and white" QB. Typically the saying would be, he got picked late but. "He's the most headiest and scrappy QB out of them all " :mjpls:

It's very shocking. I love it.
There's no "value" in that range of the draft anymore. If you're not nice enough to go top 10 then you minus whale be a 2nd/3rd rounder :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Fournette was the main offensive cog in our playoff run in 2017

People like to downplay that to continue the narrative of runningbacks not being useful, but Blake Bortles was one of the worst QBs in the league, he needed fournette to do what he did

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fournette was the main offensive cog in our playoff run in 2017

People like to downplay that to continue the narrative of runningbacks not being useful, but Blake Bortles was one of the worst QBs in the league, he needed fournette to do what he did
Good. So you’re saying a position other than RB was necessary for the Jags to actually be a really good team.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm really curious to see Will Anderson. Cuz I don't get the hype at all. I think he's highly overrated

He looked to be a generational player as a soph...he wasn't as dominant as a jr

I think Bama players make good players in the league, but I just don't see them producing HOFers the way the U did in the early 90s & 2000s