2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Idk how I feel about Kancey. He's elite in some areas but his arms and height are worrisome. It's like he's the Bryce young of DTs. I hope he lights it up because Logan hall showed absolutely nothing last year and Joe was decent

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why? Because Pablo Torres and the rest of the non-athletic nerds told you so?

Lol who the fukk are you? I don’t watch your little First Take shows so I have no idea what Pablo said.

Running backs play for three years and fall off. You must be new to the game, sweetie.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. CJ Stroud is a better prospect than Bryce Young
2. Bijan Robinson was a reach in the top 10. The fact is that running backs just don't move the needle like that for pro football teams. Fournette didn't do anything for the Jaguars. Barkley didn't do anything for the Giants. Those "generational" RBs aren't as generational as people think.
3. Jordan Addison, while undersized, has the skill to be the most impactful of those WRs, provided that he's used properly in the slot.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
1. CJ Stroud is a better prospect than Bryce Young
2. Bijan Robinson was a reach in the top 10. The fact is that running backs just don't move the needle like that for pro football teams. Fournette didn't do anything for the Jaguars. Barkley didn't do anything for the Giants. Those "generational" RBs aren't as generational as people think.
3. Jordan Addison, while undersized, has the skill to be the most impactful of those WRs, provided that he's used properly in the slot.
Saquan Bark def moved the needle but that’s few and far in between… Bijan will be good especially since he can also catch

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I guess they figured now you can’t double Jefferson
When you get lit up by Daniel Jones, offense is the least of your problems.

As a cowboys fan I don't even get the hype around Jefferson cause I aint never seen him do anything but get locked up by Diggs every time they play :lolbron:

I bet when the cowboys first started talking to Diggs about an extension his agent just sent them his tape and numbers against Jefferson to let them know what kind of money they would be expecting :lolbron:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Idk how I feel about Kancey. He's elite in some areas but his arms and height are worrisome. It's like he's the Bryce young of DTs. I hope he lights it up because Logan hall showed absolutely nothing last year and Joe was decent
Honestly if he didn't go to Pitt I don't think he would have received the same attention or hype. The Aaron Donald connection is really what people leaned on despite Kancey not nearly being as strong. I'm sure he can wreck some havoc on obvious passing downs, pressuring QBs and while you guys got some beefy guys on the line already I'm not sure if this is a good pick...

I feel somewhat similarly about Noah Sewell. If his brother wasn't an amazing player from a great family people would recognize he's a slow LB who doesn't do much well. Instead someone is gonna draft him too early today I bet.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
DT's don't need to be tall. Leverage>>>>>>>