2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel bad for Will Levis
The media gassed this dude like he was a top 5 pick he was clearly trash and every NFL team knew since they all passed on him
You know a team isn't that crazy about a QB when they let him fall out of the 1st round cause that 5th year option is so important.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
That shyt finna be cold as hell. Unless they have everything inside the dome
I'm from there. Detroit ain't typically cold in April like that. But you never know. That shyt could be 30 or 89 degrees and anything in between and it wouldn't surprise me. But I'm almost certain it's gonna be at Ford Field so it won't matter the weather. Plus I just love going back home in non winter months.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booger looking at Mel like...you still going on about Levis shiit
mg]

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm from there. Detroit ain't typically cold in April like that. But you never know. That shyt could be 30 or 89 degrees and anything in between and it wouldn't surprise me. But I'm almost certain it's gonna be at Ford Field so it won't matter the weather. Plus I just love going back home in non winter months.
Its still cold in Chicago so i figured detroit might be cold around this time of the year

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They said it’s gonna be campus Martius Monroe street area. I thought they may do it in hart plaza area but that would work for outside.

All the new hotels and the new mall it’s gonna be a movie down there