2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Wonder where he ends up? He's 41, seems a bit old for NXT these days. I know LA Knight made it work (only because Vince got out of the paint for creative) but he doesn't have LA Knight charisma, no where close to it.

Seems like he would make a good addition for TNA. He doesn't make much sense in AEW, at least not to me.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Wonder where he ends up? He's 41, seems a bit old for NXT these days. I know LA Knight made it work (only because Vince got out of the paint for creative) but he doesn't have LA Knight charisma, no where close to it.

Seems like he would make a good addition for TNA. He doesn't make much sense in AEW, at least not to me.

Bloodline story about to continue :lolbron:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Tama Tonga without the ability to freely curse seems like a wasted roster spot…

His ceiling is either joining Judgement Day or OC as one of their goons, or if his brother is also a free agent, have them come in as a tag team.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
His ceiling is either joining Judgement Day or OC as one of their goons, or if his brother is also a free agent, have them come in as a tag team.
Now if we got GOD, I’d be cool with it because it’s always good for more legit tag teams in the E…

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew it was coming but :mjcry:
If she's going to WWE - their division is stacked.

All the women there are going to be competing for the top spot (which is great). Sure, it could be better written and they can work on that but just think of what the roster would be, off the top of my head just thinking of their quality of workers/wrestlers for star power, performance, character etc so I'm not listing all:

Roxanne Perez
Ivy Nile
Jade
Becky Lynch
Bianca Belair
Charlotte Flair (when healthy)
Rhea Ripley
Nia Jax (even if you hate her, she gets heel heat and has done some of her best work recently)
Iyo Sky
Kairi Sane
Asuka
Dakota Kai
Possibly - AJ Lee

There are so many women off the top of my head she could mix it up with and I am sure I am missing people that would create great matches. All they need is better booking/writers.