2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If she's going to WWE - their division is stacked.

All the women there are going to be competing for the top spot (which is great). Sure, it could be better written and they can work on that but just think of what the roster would be, off the top of my head just thinking of their quality of workers/wrestlers for star power, performance, character etc so I'm not listing all:

Roxanne Perez
Ivy Nile
Jade
Becky Lynch
Bianca Belair
Charlotte Flair (when healthy)
Rhea Ripley
Nia Jax (even if you hate her, she gets heel heat and has done some of her best work recently)
Iyo Sky
Kairi Sane
Asuka
Dakota Kai
Possibly - AJ Lee

There are so many women off the top of my head she could mix it up with and I am sure I am missing people that would create great matches. All they need is better booking/writers.
Facts. With all these woman they need a secondary title or two too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Clark Connors a free agent

A New Japan Pro Wrestling talent has been working without a contract.

Fightful Select has confirmed that Bullet Club War Dogs member Clark Connors worked New Japan Wrestle Kingdom this week without a contract. We’re told that his contract actually expired with NJPW while he was still IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion, before he and Drilla Moloney lost them to Catch 2/2.

We’ve heard that New Japan Pro Wrestling and Connors have been in active negotiations, but we don’t know if they were able to come to terms with a deal during this huge week.

Connors has been involved with NJPW since 2018, when he was a part of NJPW’s first class of the LA Dojo.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It would be a much better look than Finley as the leader. And Dolph as BC leader could revitalize his career.
A big name coming IN verses someone building up their name before going OUT…a nice switch up in regards to the BC lead spot. At this point I’m absolutely for NICKKKKY! becoming the new leader