2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Will be interesting to see where QT ends up given he has apparently said he wants to be a top guy somewhere or something to that effect.

Cody could easily get him a coaching or producing roll in WWE but he sure as hell isn't going to be a talent there.

I imagine Shawn Spears is probably going to take a good bit of time off to spend with his kid, plus his wife is pregnant again. Maybe he takes some free lance bookings here and there but I don't expect him to sign a contract anywhere unless it's some part-time deal.

SRS seems to think Purrazzo is going to AEW. The way Hammerstone has been tweeting, seems like he might be AEW bound too. Perhaps Richard Holliday as well to reform the Dynasty.

We will see if Cody is a homie like he fake played in aew to qt.

Qt Marshall should be a jobber in wwe at the very least.
Let's see if his homie Cody get him a gig. Plus works and elevates qt.

I bet it will never happen cause Cody hated on his friend already and always buried him. Instead of creating a heel superstar of his so called friend.

Bullet club the best gimmick in wrestling history and stable was ruined by Cody weak ass. As well as aew with his Jeff Jarrett 2.o act.

Should have stayed his nepotism weak ass in the wwe to begin with.

As cody will never be good.

as cody is not vulnerable past being buried by the wwe. Then will go back there to be buried agian happily.

fukk Cody Rhodes.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Kamille to wwe. My dream of jade vs kamille is inching ever closer.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Kamille to wwe. My dream of jade vs kamille is inching ever closer.