2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You mean 48 million?

Money isn't everything.

I may have been off a few dollars.

She's obviously gonna be a Bugatti in a trash looking house, but I'll take tonys money. Then use my attorney to get out the contract after a year :troll:

gtHdTsF_d.webp

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Trinity's Impact run was really fun to watch, but she did almost everything there was to do there, including headlining multiple domestic & international ppvs.
Between her cemented main event status, and her family being hotter than fish grease (hopefully, she gets included in/around The Bloodline), Trinity is about to be very happy! She might even let Jimmy know the wifi password!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
She's an idiot for making 48 billion dollars?
If it's true about Mercedes securing the Paki bag, then big congrats to her! She's about to get Oprah money just to play spades with Stokely, Mark Henry, & Caprice Coleman. The only downside is that since she's making all that paper, Jim Ross will make Mercedes cover all of their DoorDash fees.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She's an idiot for making 48 billion dollars?
Would get the money, still be able to do the NJPW and other shyt, on top of still being able to go back to WWE hotter than she is currently after the AEW stint is done. Seems like an easy win. Im sure by the time she goes back to WWE she probably cool with dropping the Mercedes character as well.