2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Matt Riddle in New Japan now too

If he can get his act together, Matt Riddle would bea good pickup for AEW or TNA. His can do the style of comedy that both fanbases like, and he has consistently good matches. Riddle also moves merch & is popular with kids and women.
He'd need an NFL-style conduct clause in his contract, though.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I know Joe isn't one of those Samoans, but how would you guys feel about Tony Khan signing Jacob Fatu & Zilla Fatu to be Samoa Joe's crew? They could also add the Samoan guy from ROH, which would free up Kaun to rejoin Shane Taylor Promotions.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I know Joe isn't one of those Samoans, but how would you guys feel about Tony Khan signing Jacob Fatu & Zilla Fatu to be Samoa Joe's crew? They could also add the Samoan guy from ROH, which would free up Kaun to rejoin Shane Taylor Promotions.
Then the hoe ass n-gga's on the IWC would say that they biting the Bloodline

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Then the hoe ass n-gga's on the IWC would say that they biting the Bloodline
Let them say it. There are no original ideas in wrestling anymore, the key is to add a twist to the new concept which will make it stand out on it's own. For example, The Hurt Business (bring it back, HHH) was an update of the Four Horsemen, but it was a fresh take. The NWO was a fresh take on the Japanese faction that Bischoff based it on.
My point is that if the new faction is well-written and given time to develop, then it can stand on it's own and move past the Bloodline Jr. allegations.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
one of those wwe or bust guys. Where is the other generic muscle cac at?
That’s gonna be a lot of those folks once WWE releases them. Folks like that need to listen to Cardona and speak to Cody and McIntyre. So far Ali, GYV, and Mansoor and Mace have done brilliantly since getting released and hitting the ground running.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can only imagine the heat that locker room would have if Paul brought her back with a big contract after she walked out less than a year ago. Crazy af