2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Endeavor has been opening the checkbook something serious, so who the hell knows….
True, but they ain't opening up to everybody tho.

They'll give big payday's to Rollins, Becky, McIntyre, and possibly Shamus. Out of all of the impending WWE free agents Owens is probably the most interesting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s retarded as fukk…same way if she were to now suddenly go to the E Dubbeards would be saying the same shyt…

Doubtful… since she was never there and there was never a promise of her to go there. She just showed up to 1 show and that’s it.

But your point is taken

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Twitter….. no some of these WWE fans are just wild man.

I didn’t even know about any of this, I’m looking for football news but see a bunch of shyt like this.

They really mad, crazy

Doubtful… since she was never there and there was never a promise of her to go there. She just showed up to 1 show and that’s it.

But your point is taken

Either shyt got really real or BD's new year's resolution was posting on this section again

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regarding Mercedes, the only wrestling site I have full confidence in is PWinsider. They are rarely wrong and if they don’t know, they say they don’t know and definitely don’t post speculation. They haven’t said anything about her status yet.

-The best place for her to go is WWE. Biggest exposure, Endeavor connect, and more focused women division lately. Plus when Bayley gets kicked out of Damage Control, you have a ready made storyline. If she doesn’t sign, Bayley is winning the Rumble and fighting Iyo at Mania, I’m calling it.

-By going to AEW, she would probably get the biggest bag there. She’ll have a ready made feuds with Saraya and Willow, plus fresh matchups with Toni, Brit, Thunderosa, Jamie etc. She’ll also have pretty much full creative input into her character. The downside is that TK books the women division horribly. Also, a lot of the women are unpolished leading to injuries and having sloppy matches. However, she should have enough pull, to convince TK to bring over some more joshis and wrestle in New Japan occasionally.

-If she doesn’t go to WWE, I would prefer she go on a 2016 Cody run, and just be a freelancer and go to different companies and not sign a long term contract. It would be dope to see her in TNA teaming with Trinity before putting her over. She can still wrestle in AEW, Japan, Europe , Mexico on her terms and still focus on getting acting jobs if she wants. Now there is .0001% chance of this happening and unfortunately don’t have as much goodwill with “a certain population of the audience” that Cody had so I wouldn’t expect much from her in the US if this happened. Plus outside of GCW, and Defy to a lesser extent, there aren’t big independent companies anymore to work consistently in. She is also injury-prone, so being signed to a company would be better for health wise if she got injured.

We’ll probably get her decision by the end of January

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yall gotta stop falling for the twitter shytfest. I hate when dudes post shyt from jobbers and run with it as a discussion. :francis:
My least favorite part of The Coli for the past 3 years. Trolls used to at least be creative, an in turn there were some hilarious exchanges or gimmicks.

But nowadays they just post a random weirdo from Twitter with a moronic take and that's all it takes for people to respond to it as if it was written by someone from this board :francis: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My least favorite part of The Coli for the past 3 years. Trolls used to at least be creative, an in turn there were some hilarious exchanges or gimmicks.

But nowadays they just post a random weirdo from Twitter with a moronic take and that's all it takes for people to respond to it as if it was written by someone from this board :francis: :dead:
Sadly there's some posters who have similar bad takes though :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sadly there's some posters who have similar bad takes though :russ:
That's my point though. Retarded takes or blatant trolling to get a response is as old as the internet, but when they didn't have Twitter to copy and paste from, the ones that got engagement were those that put some effort into it. At least in SOHH and The Coli.