2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

"The prevailing concentration of attention on the purportedly cuckolded state of Buddy Matthew vis-à-vis Rhea Ripley and Dominick Mysterio has not escaped my notice, and I express my satisfaction in the fortuitous fact that the discerning gaze of onlookers is not currently directed towards the intricate interpersonal dynamics involving myself, Mia, and Shelton Benjamin.

First and foremost, I find myself bereft of the cultural cachet inherently associated with my nomenclature, having been supplanted by an individual of the culinary critique persuasion. And now, this lamentable situation further compounds my woes. This protracted and distressing period of time has witnessed a conspicuous and precipitous decline in the valuation of my personal standing; indeed, my stock, metaphorically speaking, has been in a state of unbridled descent for an extended duration.

Pray tell, what transgressions have I committed to warrant such a seemingly interminable string of humiliations and misfortunes?"
nc3pG6P.png

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW signed a bunch of random ass women but now that it's women who command a bag like Mercedes or even Giulia they are like :merchant:

Tells me Khan ain't serious about that division.
The key here is timing. AEW hasn’t shown interest in Giulia. Giulia said she doesn’t want to go to AEW. Both according to Meltzer.

So did Giulia say she doesn’t want to go to AEW because they weren’t showing interest?

Or did AEW not show interest because Giulia said she didn’t want to go there?

If it’s the first, then yeah that is really dumb.

If it’s the second, then I can’t really blame TK for not showing interest. Unless he really overpays, her decision likely isn’t going to change. Any big contract offer to her is going to throw off the pay scale for the rest of the division. And if they they don’t even land her, then they’ll throw off the pay scale all for naught.

I think going forward for Stardom talent potentially going to AEW that a lot is going to depend on how well they book Mariah May and Megan Bayne, whenever she ends up coming back stateside.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I only get disrespectful when people wanna try me that's all :lolbron:

Ya’ll don’t be feeling weird after that shyt?

:dead:

me and the collector got into it on some mud throwing shyt once and afterwards I’m like.. why me and homie even going this far? And it was over like FTR or something stupid neither of us even give a fukk about when we log off lol

So we peaced it up. Troll’d and laughed about it in the DM’s and kept it moving. Because it’s really like why am I calling bro out his name over Dax Harwood dawg

:heh:

Rule of thumb.. Once it starts to go beyond debate and it’s turning into threats and insults, really ask yourself.. what is this about and do I really even care that much?

Should I really be calling out nikkas hands and disrespecting they moms over wembly stadium attendance or some silly shyt? 10 times outta 10 the answer is no lol

Edit: I used to be with all that fukk shyt tho.. but son, we getting old lol. Most of us are in our 30’s now I’m assuming

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ya’ll don’t be feeling weird after that shyt?

:dead:

me and the collector got into it on some mud throwing shyt once and afterwards I’m like.. why me and homie even going this far? And it was over like FTR or something stupid neither of us even give a fukk about when we log off lol

So we peaced it up. Troll’d and laughed about it in the DM’s and kept it moving. Because it’s really like why am I calling bro out his name over Dax Harwood dawg

It's like this... if it's you and I then usually it don't get into insults but even if it did we'd probably laugh later in the DMs or whatever and keep it moving. I think both of us understand where we coming from and understand that posting is more about "entertainment" than anything else lol.

Same thing if it's me and the brehs I talk football with on here or basketball or movies etc. most of them dudes is people that I would probably get along with off line in all honesty.

TSC is the only part of the board where some posters hold grudges towards me so when they show they are really holding a grudge then that just has me post about them even more :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's like this... if it's you and I then usually it don't get into insults but even if it did we'd probably laugh later in the DMs or whatever and keep it moving. I think both of us understand where we coming from and understand that posting is more about "entertainment" than anything else lol.

Same thing if it's me and the brehs I talk football with on here or basketball or movies etc. most of them dudes is people that I would probably get along with off line in all honesty.

TSC is the only part of the board where some posters hold grudges towards me so when they show they are really holding a grudge then that just has me post about them even more :mjlol:

I hear you mane. I always say it. The internet (and social media) will trick you into thinking you care about some shyt you really don’t give a fukk about. Especially The Coli

Guy 1 could have a random opinion like.. I don’t know, “Ninja Turtles was garbage”

Guy 2 replies with a condescending tone saying Ninja Turtles was actually good, and implies that Guy 1 might lack intelligence for having that stance

Guy 1 doubles down with his original point but now he’s trying to match guy 2’s energy, and send jabs back at him

It spirals for a few more posts with people on the outside fanning the flames until it’s a whole ass war of words. Now these dudes are calling each other idiots, all the usual “you would never say this to my face” type shyt..

And it’s like… my nikkas… WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NINJA TURTLES

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Watching how Ali has moved in free agency gives me the feeling we’re about to watch another Cody/Cardona/Swerve situation where he becomes one of the most sought after names in wrestling outside of WWE aren’t we?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watching how Ali has moved in free agency gives me the feeling we’re about to watch another Cody/Cardona/Swerve situation where he becomes one of the most sought after names in wrestling outside of WWE aren’t we?
Man already has seemingly like a dozen matches announced so yeah. People have been wanting to watch him freed from the WWE restraints for a while now.

Question is does he stay a free agent so he can have complete control over his character like Cardona did or if he signs a deal somewhere like Cody and Swerve did