2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

We need Jamie Hayter and Kris Statlander vs Blair Davenport and shorty right here in the ultimate

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Match :ohlawd:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Another top WWE talent may be with WWE long term.

WWE sources claim to Fightful that Bayley has signed a new multi-year deal with the company. WWE has been rapidly locking down numerous high level talent to long-term contracts.

Bayley has been a fixture in WWE for a number of years, and is well liked backstage among staff and talent. As one would expect, Bayley's contract extension is one that was seen as a priority within WWE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Does it matter if they call a match a dream match though? A wrestling promotor's job is to sell whatever is on the card as a big deal... it's like when a club owner has some instathot coming through they'll be like "SUPERMODEL JODY JANNEL!!" and I'm like :dahell: who the fukk is that.....lol

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Imma need her to turn around before giving my opinion
you don't want that.

That's ol girl who tried to come sideways at Bianca a few years back. She bodiless and really not much of a worker. Let's see if she can avoid making enemies at the PC. Last black girl she went at weird let twitter do the work. Lash might javelin ol girl into the low stratusphere.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Does it matter if they call a match a dream match though? A wrestling promotor's job is to sell whatever is on the card as a big deal... it's like when a club owner has some instathot coming through they'll be like "SUPERMODEL JODY JANNEL!!" and I'm like :dahell: who the fukk is that.....lol
Nothing we talk about in this sub forum matters

It’s wrestling. scripted fights that come on tv every week

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh unless it's a thread on politics or stock options, 99% of the shyt we talk about on the whole board is nonsense :mjlol:

pretty much lol.. all this shyt should really be meaningless fun. dialog is dialog, but that's why I step back when ya'll get disrespectful because its like nikkas.. we are talking about wrestling