2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Watching how Ali has moved in free agency gives me the feeling we’re about to watch another Cody/Cardona/Swerve situation where he becomes one of the most sought after names in wrestling outside of WWE aren’t we?

Way way too soon to be even thinking about that after one promo and some indy matches being announced LOL. Coli loves that post WWE-hype train.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Man already has seemingly like a dozen matches announced so yeah. People have been wanting to watch him freed from the WWE restraints for a while now.

Question is does he stay a free agent so he can have complete control over his character like Cardona did or if he signs a deal somewhere like Cody and Swerve did

I think he’d have to go the AEW or NJPW route to really capitalize. Ceiling is only so high doing the Indy circuit

Way way too soon to be even thinking about that after one promo and some indy matches being announced LOL. Coli loves that post WWE-hype train.

I don’t know dude.. I’ve always seen it in Ali. Height was his only issue, and even with that he doesn’t come off as too small. He looks like a million bucks, has a good build, marketable, can promo his ass off, can wrestle his ass off… and this presidential gimmick is MONEY.

It’s going to work. I’m betting the house on mustafa ali. Might be too early to tell but I’m calling it. Get on that train now

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I don’t know dude.. I’ve always seen it in Ali. Height was his only issue, and even with that he doesn’t come off as too small. He looks like a million bucks, has a good build, marketable, can promo his ass off, can wrestle his ass off… and this presidential gimmick is MONEY.

It’s going to work. I’m betting the house on mustafa ali. Might be too early to tell but I’m calling it. Get on that train now

It's been two days, let's calm down on the hype train, especially when comparing what Cardona and Rhodes have done.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's been two days, let's calm down on the hype train, especially when comparing them to what Cardona and Rhodes have done.
It hasn’t been 2 days, it’s been 7 years

Understand that Ali is a guy Paul Heyman was on record saying he believed would be a main eventer for a very long time. A guy who HBK went to bat for and was upset that he got released.

He’s talented. Yeah, it’s been 2 days that he’s been free to work, but our assumption that Ali is on a super upward trajectory isn’t based on just 2 days.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think he’d have to go the AEW or NJPW route to really capitalize. Ceiling is only so high doing the Indy circuit

Cardona says he makes more money now than he did in WWE :yeshrug:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It hasn’t been 2 days, it’s been 7 years

Understand that Ali is a guy Paul Heyman was on record saying he believed would be a main eventer for a very long time. A guy who HBK went to bat for and was upset that he got released.

He’s talented. Yeah, it’s been 2 days that he’s been free to work, but our assumption that Ali is on a super upward trajectory isn’t based on just 2 days.

Cardona and Rhodes are outliers compared to most other people who have been released. Time will tell as to whether Ali gets into that conversation.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hear you mane. I always say it. The internet (and social media) will trick you into thinking you care about some shyt you really don’t give a fukk about. Especially The Coli

Guy 1 could have a random opinion like.. I don’t know, “Ninja Turtles was garbage”

Guy 2 replies with a condescending tone saying Ninja Turtles was actually good, and implies that Guy 1 might lack intelligence for having that stance

Guy 1 doubles down with his original point but now he’s trying to match guy 2’s energy, and send jabs back at him

It spirals for a few more posts with people on the outside fanning the flames until it’s a whole ass war of words. Now these dudes are calling each other idiots, all the usual “you would never say this to my face” type shyt..

And it’s like… my nikkas… WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NINJA TURTLES

I hear you and I won't insult anyone while I'm on vacation. It's the holidays. I'll spare everyone for the next couple of weeks. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
OT but damn they whitewashed her worse than that wax museum did Dwayne :mjlol:

:mjlol: WTF they do to Sasha lol.

Look at her Star Wars figures and then look at that.

Pop-31_1024x1024@2x.jpg

images