2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at all those #GameChangers!

Tony Khan GIF - Tony Khan GIFs
Shelton Benjamin can do some damage on dynamite though.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's easier to say "dream match" than to give the fans a logical explaination why the wrestlers are facing each other. "Dream match" is a safety net for lazy promoters.

And it don’t be dream matches. That’s what’s funny lol..

2 really good wrestlers fighting isn’t a dream match. It’s just an ill match.

A dream match is something that’s once in a lifetime. Something that you could only imagine happening IN YOUR DREAMS. Punk vs Austin. Taker vs Sting. Rey vs Vikingo. Cena vs MJF etc.

I’d even say Riddle vs RVD is a dream match and I think that’s happening somewhere..

Jacob Fatu vs Riddle ain’t no damn dream match. It’s just.. a match

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
And it don’t be dream matches. That’s what’s funny lol..

2 really good wrestlers fighting isn’t a dream match. It’s just an ill match.

A dream match is something that’s once in a lifetime. Something that you could only imagine happening IN YOUR DREAMS. Punk vs Austin. Taker vs Sting. Rey vs Vikingo. Cena vs MJF etc.

I’d even say Riddle vs RVD is a dream match and I think that’s happening somewhere..

Jacob Fatu vs Riddle ain’t no damn dream match. It’s just.. a match
Facts

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I want Ali signed to some tv company just off that world tour video alone.
Ali would be a good choice for the devil role, based off his short time in Retribution.
Then again, the news mags that flipped out over Juice Robinson's quarters would have Tony Khan's head for booking a member of the tribe against an evil Middle Easterner.
:patrice:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Who released him? Haitch seemed to like him a bit.
No idea but I’d assume it’s above Triple H. Anyone making main roster money but wrestling in NXT isn’t safe tbh.. the people up top probably see it as a waste of money. Baron Corbin better have backup plans. Dijak too.

Ali was definitely well liked though. He was literally set to become NXT north American champion before getting fired a week before the PLE.. shyt led to trick williams awkwardly winning it for like 2 days and dropping it immediately