2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The only people who I seen in public that are wrestling fans who make it known is special needs types, weirdos or square brehs

There’s a breh I know at my job that makes Roman Reigns quotes daily talking bout he the tribal chief be having people look at him like:gucci: :pachaha:
Shidd I'm still embarrassed. You won't catch me in public talking about wrestling :mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Shidd I'm still embarrassed. You won't catch me in public talking about wrestling :mjlol:
I'll talk to people about NBA, NFL, random shyt. video games and even anime in public. The moment someone tries to talk to me about wrestling in public
giphy.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I remember one time my old co worker was asking me "who you think is going to win at Wrestlemania for the title". I had to see if the coast was clear given that the shyt was 4K embarrassing to even have a discussion about in the public.

#closetwrestlingwatcher #lapsedfan

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
lmao the last few replies got me dead

I’m personally not that embarrassed by liking wrestling. At all actually. I always been super open with it. I promise y'all people don’t care like that lol. It’s bytches out here faithfully watching people eat in cars, and random Zeus nikkatry on the daily. Ain’t nobody gon make me feel a way for watching graps

I do be embarrassed by a certain demographic of fans and how they be acting tho

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If she’s there for more than a year then someone fukked up, rather that be her or WWE
:mjlol: Why do people hate NXT so much?

I can't think of anybody not in AEW that "above going to NXT" outside maybe because of their age.

Guilia ain't beating Rhea and she ain't getting booked better than Jade is on Smackdown.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
In 2024 were still asking why people don't want to reveal their identity on the internet?

Nah, that wasn’t the conversation lol

the observation was that the most aggressively weirdo stan profiles on social media are almost exclusively people with no actual identity outside of a wrestling profile pic or some shyt

Normal everyday people who just happen to interact with wrestling online don’t really act like them folks.

Cattle thinks it’s because of doxxing, but I think them people are just embarrassed by their own behavior and don’t want their real life being associated with it lol

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Nah, that wasn’t the conversation lol

the observation was that the most aggressively weirdo stan profiles on social media are almost exclusively people with no actual identity outside of wrestling profile pic or some shyt

Normal everyday people who just so happen to interact with wrestling online don’t act like them folks
Ah, gotcha.
Cattle thinks it’s because of doxxing, but I think them people are just embarrassed by their own behavior and don’t want their real life being associated with it lol
The embarrassing behavior every wrestling fan engages in is being a fan of wrestling.

People get doxxed for saying they don't like pineapple on pizza or that Beyonce is mid. If you're going to be an unhinged fanboy or be a troll for engagement online you will definitely get doxxed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lmao the last few replies got me dead

There's levels to it breh... there's shyt u can get away with.

Do i have people over for some PLE's.. Sure... especially something like WrestleMania, No women have had an issue if I throw on RAW or something or if I go to a show. That's all overblown. They don't care. They watch garbage too. I brought an ex to a show before too, her brothers were into WWE so she understood.

But am I going to let someone in on my knowledge of 1980's Crockett? Not in a million years.... :mjtf:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The only people who I seen in public that are wrestling fans who make it known is special needs types, weirdos or square brehs

There’s a breh I know at my job that makes Roman Reigns quotes daily talking bout he the tribal chief be having people look at him like:gucci: :pachaha:
:russ: