2023-24 Contract Season: Odyssey Jones removed from WWE TV/online roster over domestic abuse allegations; Gisele Shaw granted release from TNA

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
lol nah.. I don’t believe this..

Not saying people who get doxed always deserve it, don’t get me wrong. A bunch don’t.. But let’s be real, it’s usually super inflammatory troll types who are dedicated to trying to agitate and provoke people to crash out that end up getting clapped. I don’t see an buncha people out there getting doxxed for minding their business and having opinions lol

It’s wwerealone types.. and in that case it’s like of course they’re trying to dox you.. look at your behavior bruh

message boards are a thing of their own, but when it comes to actual social media like twitter or whatever, I'm at the point where if you're hiding behind a kenny omega avatar or something, I can't even take anything you say serious. you might as well not even be a real person lol
What if you are behind a Kenny Omega avatar but use your real name?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
1. Ali is done with TNA
2. D'Amore's firing makes me think he was standing in the way of a WWE/TNA working relationship. Whether that's belief of bad intentions or the fact he truly wanted to challenge as the third best brand in wrestling remains to be seen.
Scott wasn't in the way of the WWE/TNA partnership as Mickie James made appearance in the Royal Rumble while she was signed to TNA during the time and let Jordynne appear in the Rumble back in January. It's basically a scenario that Anthem saw that Scott did everything he needed to do in their eyes and wanted to take it from there. I think they saw his vision on wanting TNA to be seen as a big deal and aligned with AEW and WWE as the big three.

Which it kinda makes sense as they start making changes as improving their SM presence, improving their production, the heavy investment in TNA+, hitting up different cities than the usual, outright letting people know they're trying to get on a bigger TV network than the usual "patience" from before.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What if you are behind a Kenny Omega avatar but use your real name?

Yeah, nah..

maybe it’s just my experience but I find people with normal social media circles (actual pictures, actual friends etc.) who happen to interact with wrestling behave a whole lot differently than like a dude with Roman Reigns avatar and Bloodline4Life in their bio lol

Even that super WWE Stan Julian dude seems mad normal compared to the field

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@Larry You my guy but you basically just asked why typical neckbeards don't post selfies lol... u can figure it out breh
Lmao!

Nah in all honesty, I think a lot of them dudes are aware that they aren’t being normal on these apps and that’s the real reason they don’t use actual photos.

They’re fully aware this wrestling shyt has them behaving in a way they wouldn’t want any parts of in the real world. I think they’re embarrassed by it lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh wrestling fans and sociopath tendencies been the wave since the beginning of time:

• Riots because a play sports wrestler beat up Bruno at the Garden
  • Fans getting the beats by the pound by Savage and em on a nightly basis
  • My ting that likes that dug out thang Sonya getting stalked and her house broken into by a beard
  • Swole getting shytted on because she didn't want to play the game
  • Jade's child getting outted by a stinky neckbeard because "I gotta be weird"
  • The weirdos in Japan that be all in the Joshi shows not for the wrestling
Hell, look at the state of the TSC. You have posters doing the Spider-Man meme finger pointing over another man and telling each other to kill themselves for ANOTHER MAN :why:

Don't even get me started with the old AJ Lee thread :whoa:

Its deeply rooted that wrestling brings out the WOAT in diehards. And don't get me that "but all entertainment" bullshyt, because boxing brehs not trying to run up on Shields to see what that thang smell like. MMA fans are too meat headed to try to be anything other than MAGA meatheads. Gamers maybe on that balance of sicko behavior, so point taken there. Hollywood is a given.

But at the end of the day, if you can take the element of what's at stake for being a wrestling fan and weirdo. You are being weird to a business that's pre-determined and the majority of the industry laughs at them and honestly treat them like hoes.

Its all the ills of being a mark/smark. You take what you can give. But you got to look in the mirror while posting on the WWESOX/DUBLOL X accounts.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There's a reason why those who fukk with wrestling don't make it known that they're wrestling fans.
The only people who I seen in public that are wrestling fans who make it known is special needs types, weirdos or square brehs

There’s a breh I know at my job that makes Roman Reigns quotes daily talking bout he the tribal chief be having people look at him like:gucci: :pachaha:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh wrestling fans and sociopath tendencies been the wave since the beginning of time:

• Riots because a play sports wrestler beat up Bruno at the Garden
  • Fans getting the beats by the pound by Savage and em on a nightly basis
  • My ting that likes that dug out thang Sonya getting stalked and her house broken into by a beard
  • Swole getting shytted on because she didn't want to play the game
  • Jade's child getting outted by a stinky neckbeard because "I gotta be weird"
  • The weirdos in Japan that be all in the Joshi shows not for the wrestling
Hell, look at the state of the TSC. You have posters doing the Spider-Man meme finger pointing over another man and telling each other to kill themselves for ANOTHER MAN :why:

Don't even get me started with the old AJ Lee thread :whoa:

Its deeply rooted that wrestling brings out the WOAT in diehards. And don't get me that "but all entertainment" bullshyt, because boxing brehs not trying to run up on Shields to see what that thang smell like. MMA fans are too meat headed to try to be anything other than MAGA meatheads. Gamers maybe on that balance of sicko behavior, so point taken there. Hollywood is a given.

But at the end of the day, if you can take the element of what's at stake for being a wrestling fan and weirdo. You are being weird to a business that's pre-determined and the majority of the industry laughs at them and honestly treat them like hoes.

Its all the ills of being a mark/smark. You take what you can give. But you got to look in the mirror while posting on the WWESOX/DUBLOL X accounts.

See the thing is.. message boards are kinda hard to pinpoint because they’re like a fringe thing on an island by themselves

The very nature of these sites is built on trolling, so the anonymity of it all makes sense to me. It like a chan site. Mindless anonymous shyt talking for funsies

Actual social media is where I start to get confused because stuff like Instagram, x, etc. are like.. real world tools that at this point are embedded in our daily lives as normal everyday people. They’re damn near the only way we interact with most family and friends that aren’t groupchat levels of close…

So when I see people on those apps with no real digital footprint and just a buncha wrestling stanning, I genuinely be like whoooooo are these mfs

:heh:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
See the thing is.. message boards are kinda hard to pinpoint because they’re like a fringe thing on an island by themselves

The very nature of these sites is built on trolling, so the anonymity of it all makes sense to me. It like a chan site. Mindless anonymous shyt talking for funsies

Actual social media is where I start to get confused because stuff like Instagram, x, etc. are like.. real world tools that at this point are embedded in our daily lives as normal everyday people. They’re damn near the only way we interact with most family and friends that aren’t groupchat levels of close…

So when I see people on those apps with no real digital footprint and just a buncha wrestling stanning, I genuinely be like whoooooo are these mfs

:heh:

According to Tony, they are bots :troll: